Account balance disappeared!!

Discus and support Account balance disappeared!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PSYPSYDUCK, Dec 17, 2019.

1. PSYPSYDUCK
    PSYPSYDUCK Guest

hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!

:)

PSYPSYDUCK, Dec 17, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Another thing that you want to check is your order history by going to account.microsoft.com and signing into your account this you can view your order history there and see where that money possibly was spent.

If there was a purchase that you did not authorize then you can contact xbox support.
  3. R_A_U_L Win User

You will need to contact Xbox Support directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Mathew FB64 Win User

Account balance disappeared!!!!

Hello! It would be advisable to contact technical support directly to present your case, have a clarification of the situation and if it merits, get a refund.
    I leave the link to contact support:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-mx/contactus/
  5. Raulortiz4 Win User

Hello PSYPSYDUCK!

You will need to contact Xbox Support directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PSYPSYDUCK,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. I'm a big fan of your display name :)! We understand that you had $10 in your account's balance, but you do not see it there at the moment. Do you see any recent transactions made on your account through

your order history
    ? This will let us know what was the $10 of currency was spent on. Be sure to let us know the results PSYPSYDUCK!
Thema:

1. Account balance disappeared!! - Similar Threads - Account balance disappeared

2. 2 different Account balances

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 different Account balances: I see that I have $6.00 in my Microsoft account balance on my Xbox. Then I look at my Xbox Microsoft account on my phone and it shows that I have .61 cents. What is there to do?...
  3. I used my Microsoft account balance to pay for destiny 2 beyond light then they tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my Microsoft account balance to pay for destiny 2 beyond light then they tried...: I preordered destiny 2 beyond light (deluxe edition) in july when it was released as a preorder. I used my microsoft account balance because of issues with my bank and having to pay them back....
  4. Xbox Series X Pre order- Pay with microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre order- Pay with microsoft account balance?: Hi, does anyone know I am able to pay for my Series X pre order with my microsoft account balance? I initially pre ordered it with a credit card, but after my birthday I got a ton of Xbox gift...
  5. Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change Xbox Series X Preorder to Use Microsoft Account Balance: I have a pre-order for Xbox Series X through Microsoft Store online. I have enough Microsoft Account balance to pay for it, but can't change my payment from credit card to use Microsoft Account...
  6. I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?: How can i my membership back 465b05e5-bdf6-446a-9cc5-7b5f7eb00e93
  7. Saldo da minha conta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saldo da minha conta Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]: Olá, gostaria de saber porque não consigo usar o saída da minha conta Microsoft pois coloquei 40,00 pra poder assinar o xbox live mas nao conseguia colocar esse saldo como forma de pagamento, me...
  8. Xbox live Account Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Account Balance: I recently added two xbox gift cards to my account. Both of then showed up in my balance immediately after being added. When I went back a few hours later, my account balance said zero. I checked...
  9. Account balance disappeared!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance disappeared!!!!: hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!...
  10. Account balance disappeared!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance disappeared!!!!: hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!...