Account balance disappeared!!

Discus and support Account balance disappeared!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PSYPSYDUCK, Dec 17, 2019.

1. PSYPSYDUCK
    PSYPSYDUCK Guest

hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!

:)

PSYPSYDUCK, Dec 17, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Another thing that you want to check is your order history by going to account.microsoft.com and signing into your account this you can view your order history there and see where that money possibly was spent.

If there was a purchase that you did not authorize then you can contact xbox support.
  3. R_A_U_L Win User

You will need to contact Xbox Support directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. Mathew FB64 Win User

Account balance disappeared!!!!

Hello! It would be advisable to contact technical support directly to present your case, have a clarification of the situation and if it merits, get a refund.
    I leave the link to contact support:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-mx/contactus/
  5. {Parity} Win User

Account balance disappeared!!!!

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Jay O. Win User

if you redeemed this balance from the Microsoft reward program, it has an expiring date.

or maybe one subscription deducted it.
Thema:

1. Account balance disappeared!! - Similar Threads - Account balance disappeared

2. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  3. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in xbox store: My son added a £25 xbox one gift card he already had £6.41 and the balance is showing in his Microsoft account as £31.41 but when we go to the store on xbox one and try to spend it on a VIP add on...
  4. Microsoft account balance not showing in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance not showing in Xbox: I redeemed an Xbox £50 gift card to my Microsoft account instore and then tried to by Fifa20 points in the Fifa20 app. The account is only showing £5.05 balance?! Why isn't the £50 balance...
  5. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance: At your request, the order placed on December 17, 2019 has been refunded. You should see 69.82 GBP credited to your account and sent to your financial institution within 5 business days based on...
  6. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...
  7. Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store isn't showing my updated account balance: I have recently added a gift card to my Microsoft balance and it is showing in my payment and billing that it has been successful. However, when I go to purchase anything on the Xbox store it...
  8. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...
  9. Xbox live gold with account balance!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold with account balance!: Can I buy xbox live gold by using my account balance.. In the site it only shows one option ie by debit/credit card! Pls help 5c763b7f-5b6d-4815-a97e-b58486a6716d
  10. Account balance disappeared!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance disappeared!!!!: hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!...