Account balance not available for purchases in store

Discus and support Account balance not available for purchases in store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My son has £10:59 in his account, however when he tries to purchase items from the store it states he has insufficient funds the amount being available... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VexedDad, Sep 14, 2020 at 3:33 AM.

1. VexedDad
    VexedDad Guest

My son has £10:59 in his account, however when he tries to purchase items from the store it states he has insufficient funds the amount being available being that he had before he was given additional funds, 59p. If he signs into his brothers xbox the
    full amount is shown. Have tried reloading his profile but same issue. Any ideas?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

The store on xbox.com is the same as the store on the One. The One store has never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance for purchases of 360 content. The only way to purchase 360 content with your balance is through the console itself.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

Hi CatherineS3,

Thank you for responding, since Star Wars Battlefront II is a backwards compatible game, it is unavailable to purchase on the store using a Microsoft Account Balance from an Xbox One. If available, using an Xbox 360 would be an option to purchase the item
    with a Microsoft Account Balance though.

I hope this information helps! Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions.

Thanks!
  4. KevinDrysdale1 Win User

I have redeemed an Xbox gift card to the correct account but to the wrong store!

The money is in my account - however under my account there are two stores listed - US and Cayman. Under the US store there is a balance of $5.03, while the $100 I’ve just redeemed is shown as being allocated to the Cayman Store. My Xbox is linked to the
    US store, not the Cayman one, so the only balance I have available to me is $5.03. If I switch to the Cayman store my $100 becomes available, but I cannot buy games!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. If it is available, it will be listed on the MyRewards section of the site.

When credits are deposited, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance so you can use that to make purchases in the Xbox store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing games

You can use your Microsoft account balance if you make the purchase from a 360. The One store has never been updated to work with Microsoft account balance for 360 or original Xbox game purchases.
Thema:

1. Account balance not available for purchases in store - Similar Threads - Account balance available

2. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance: Hi there, I've been having problems with my Microsoft account balance. I recently bought an Xbox gift card and redeemed it successfully only to not get any funds added to my account. It will only...
  3. Microsoft account balance not updating in the store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance not updating in the store.: Bought a £10 gift card, my balance shows as £11.89 in settings but when i go to buy something it shows it as £1.89. I’ve reset my console, turned it off and on again, hard reset it and nothing has...
  4. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft account balance: I added money to my sons microsoft account so he could purchase a game add on for Jurassic World but whenever he tries to purchase it it only gives the option to add a credit/debit card not use...
  5. Microsoft Account balance can’t be used to purchase Console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account balance can’t be used to purchase Console: Hello everybody, I am preparing for the Xbox Series X launch and since there is a few occasions coming up for which people want to give me presents, I thought I could ask them to buy me Microsoft...
  6. Account Balance Inaccessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Balance Inaccessible: I put $10 into my son’s account last night. Today there is a discrepancy between the balance ($11.21) and what is available to spend ($1.21). The funds are basically in limbo and inaccessible....
  7. Microsoft Account Balance not showing on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Balance not showing on XBox One: Yesterday I added a £10 credit to an existing balance of £4.68. Microsoft account correctly shows a balance of £14.68, but there is nothing showing on the XBox account. Can you help please?...
  8. Can't use account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use account balance?: The other day, I added $100 to my XBox account so I could purchase games for my Xbox 360. The store on my 360 didn't allow for the payment to go through, so I used the online store on my computer...
  9. Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Account Balance shows $29 but says $0 is available.: I redeem 3 $10 dollar gift cards for a total of $30. I had $30 dollars on my account. It expires today 05/29/2019. I used one dollar to get the xbox game pass deal, 3 months for $1. I went to use...
  10. EA Acces purchase with account Balance not available !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Acces purchase with account Balance not available !: Some Users have reported via Ambassador Chat. That they can`t purchase EA-Memberships via Account-Balance. They have Money on Account. Purchase only available via CreditCard. Why that again?...