Account Balance

Discus and support Account Balance in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I put money on an Xbox/Microsoft account that my kids do not even use! How do I transfer that money onto the account that they use?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BoyMomPartyof4, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Account Balance

So I put money on an Xbox/Microsoft account that my kids do not even use! How do I transfer that money onto the account that they use?

:)

BoyMomPartyof4, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Mr PJ01 Win User

account balance

Hi there,

You may have a glitch in the system that is not allowing you to spend what you currently have or that is still showing a previous balance that is no longer available. You can chat with an expert here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hope this helps.
  3. MKDeed Win User

Account Balance

Sadly you cant the only thing you might be able to do is gift with item from the account with the money to the one they use.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Account Balance

Hey there BoyMomPartyof4

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity concerning transfer of Microsoft account funds between accounts. Unfortunately, Microsoft account funds can't be transferred between accounts. In this instance, if your kids wanted something
    using those funds, theonly thing you might be able to do is use those funds to gift their accounts.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  5. HassanB Win User

account balance

Hello,

Please visit this page here and take a look at your account balance, does it show up in points or currency (this cannot be undone)?

If the balance is showing as currency then it means the following:

A.) You or someone that uses your console has registered the console for the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta back in July. This can be seen with the "Beta" channel on the dashboard. If you don't have this "Beta" channel, then the console you're on does not have the
    dashboard beta.

OR

B.) You've downloaded your profile to a console that has the beta and your account has been converted from using Microsoft Points to your local currency.

-

If it's option B (sounds like it in your case), then this means that you can only make purchases on the console that has the beta dashboard. This dashboard will be released to everyone later this year (Fall 2013 - no other specific date just yet). Once you've
    made any sort of purchases you can then return back to your console and re-download that content using your download history (Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History).
  6. DustinLamb Win User

account balance

what if i never got the update for the beta
Thema:

Account Balance

1. Account Balance - Similar Threads - Account Balance

2. Microsoft account balance .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance .: Is it possible to save up money on your microsoft account balance, to purchase the series x console. When it becomes available. Would like to know before I start saving....
  3. it says "Code already redeemed" but its not in the account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says "Code already redeemed" but its not in the account balance: I added a 50 dollar gift card to my account. I exited out of the store and went back in to buy the game. But the 50 dollars wasnt there. And when I tried to add it in again, it said the code had...
  4. Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use sterling account balance to purchase South African games now: On the 3rd of April I was able to purchase Fortnite V bucks in South Africa using pounds sterling from my account, today (27th of May) it refused to let me use them and insisted I purchase in...
  5. My account balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account balance.: I accidentally put two xbox gift cards on the wrong xbox account. How do I put those funds onto the right account on my xbox? 5869d2f4-e8e6-4e8f-b7fd-f85b49aa9e9a
  6. trouble paying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    trouble paying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Microsoft account balance: Trying to pay a past due balance won't let me pay with my Microsoft account balance It tells me to add a payment method, I have enough money to pay but it does not give me the option to pay with...
  7. My account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account balance: About 5 days ago, one of my friends had put their credit card on my account to purchase me a birthday gift. After that I had recieved a $15 xbox gift card and used roughly $6-ish. Then I hopped...
  8. Microsoft Account Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Balance: Hello, I've added funds to my Microsoft account around a year or two ago. On the US store, I have $50 currently, however I am located in the UK now. So on the UK store, I have no balance. I...
  9. Saldo na conta da Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]

in XBoX on Windows
    Saldo na conta da Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft account balance]: Olá gostaria de saber se posso transferir o valor que tenho de saldo, não tenho mais um console, e não consigo utilizar meu saldo com jogos do pc(a plataforma que estou utilizando hj), queria...
  10. Account balance disappeared!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account balance disappeared!!!!: hello, in my account I had 10 dollars and today I want to buy a dlc but I can't because my balance has disappeared !! What I can do? Why do they steal me this way? Help me please!...