Account Ban

Discus and support Account Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just want to know why account was ban for nudity/sexual content in a gamer pic when there was no nudity or sexual content, I know this because I saw... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ��WOLFPACK��, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Account Ban

I just want to know why account was ban for nudity/sexual content in a gamer pic when there was no nudity or sexual content, I know this because I saw these pics. It seems to me the person who ban the account and reviewed the ban is using his/her own opinion.

:)

��WOLFPACK��, Feb 12, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

New setup

Hi! if it's a console ban, the account is not affected by the ban. If it's an account ban, you'll have to open a new account.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  4. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  5. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  6. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
Thema:

Account Ban

1. Account Ban - Similar Threads - Account Ban

2. Banned Account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account transfer: About 2 years ago I got a permanent ban I'm not proud of it. But I do miss the items I bought on that account is there a way to get those items back? 9d21368d-683f-4318-b0a2-814b70af0288
  3. My account ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account ban: I asked a guy to stop teabagging me because I had a hard week. he proceeded to message me faces making fun of me. i asked him to stop. then i got notified that i had a communications ban. how can...
  4. Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them: So someone got a little bit salty and messaged me on an alt account threatened to break my face and pour acid over it and laugh they also spam reported my profile picture and it's now under review...
  5. How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?: I can't use the enforcement website since every time I log in, it logs me out. fd03910f-e4b1-4a2b-8e29-743c7e54ae8b
  6. Xbox account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account ban: Right ive had enough of this [mod removed] microsoft ive done everything i possibly [mod removed] can do try get my ORIGINAL xbox account back ive put in my email and [mod removed] password to the...
  7. Accessing an old banned account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing an old banned account.: Hi there. I was wondering if there is any way to access my old account which has been permabanned? I've been playing on my current account for almost 10 years and I've recently been...
  8. Console and account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console and account banned.: Can anyone help. I found outa console ban is permanent but I submitted a ticket to enforcement to lift my permanent account ban so I can at least get my games and account back. I just want to play...
  9. Can some threaten to have my account permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can some threaten to have my account permanently banned: edit: my post has been answered, thank you! Can someone online get me permanently banned? After getting griefed in-game I sent someone a ban-worthy message. They began to send me messages...
  10. Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yo if I give a guy a account when I sell my Xbox can I be banned?: sold guy my xbox one said he could keep the xbox one account with it yo i dont want him to have it anymore but theres ways for him to keep it. Can i be banned for this? It was over 3 years ago yo...