Account banned

Discus and support Account banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey so my account was banned like 4 years ago and i was wondering if there was anyway i could get it back because when i was young i messed up and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by twinsocal1, Apr 26, 2019.

1. twinsocal1
    twinsocal1 Guest

Account banned

hey so my account was banned like 4 years ago and i was wondering if there was anyway i could get it back because when i was young i messed up and i have a lot of saved data on that account if not i completely understand. What im really trying to do i
    get back into playing halo reach hahaha. The account name is twinsocal if anyone could help me oht sith this it would be much appreciated

:)

twinsocal1, Apr 26, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  3. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  4. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  5. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Question

No. Console bans and account bans are separate. So unless you also get an account ban you'd be fine.
Thema:

Account banned

1. Account banned - Similar Threads - Account banned

2. My xbox live account banned for over 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account banned for over 2 years: Ok so 2 years ago i was trying to sell a gamertag to someone and to be honest i kinda felt like it was wrong but didnt really think i would get into trouble and end up getting a lifetime ban , no...
  3. Fake ban account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake ban account: Idk this person but his name is [mod removed] theres more photos but omg yhey are graphic ab3ab03d-d1a6-4a07-97bf-8ae97844ddf8
  4. Lost account xbox ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account xbox ban: My account is lost and my console is locked out how do I contact enforcement to find out what I was blocked for? I can't link my console to my new account because it's locked in live. I need to...
  5. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  6. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  7. Xbox Live account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account banned: Hi, I’m Florian My Xbox Live account was banned in 2011 (i know it’s late). How could I know why my account has been banned ? Is there something I could do to have my account back ? Thank you !...
  8. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  9. Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?: okay so basically a couple years back i violated terms of service and ended up getting my whole xbox banned, i purchased a new xbox recently, i have 100+ games on my old account however i am...
  10. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...