account banned

Discus and support account banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello , i'm banned for 2 week on my xbox live account , I find the ban unjust and exaggerated, is it normal to be banned when trying to defend it? Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAMOUTH87x, Jul 3, 2017.

1. SAMOUTH87x
    SAMOUTH87x Guest

account banned

hello , i'm banned for 2 week on my xbox live account ,

I find the ban unjust and exaggerated, is it normal to be banned when trying to defend it? Is it normal to be banned when paying fortune to play? We

invastated colossal sums to play, with the purchase of console,

accesories, games and DLC overpriced, and all ca to be banned for the

slightest message or insult even if the purpose is to To defend or not to accept to do so. Or have justice in it? Please someone help me by pity . Thank you for your understanding and help that you can bring me

Mr guillot samuel
    email : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

SAMOUTH87x, Jul 3, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jul 3, 2017
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

account banned

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com. If you defend yourself in a way that violates the code of conduct, then yes you can be suspended. You may pay for everything,
    but you still have to agree to the rules when you play Live.

Smwutches, Jul 4, 2017
  5. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  6. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  7. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  8. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  9. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Question

No. Console bans and account bans are separate. So unless you also get an account ban you'd be fine.
Thema:

account banned

1. account banned - Similar Threads - account banned

2. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  3. Banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account: Split from this thread. Not relevant bit i cant find appropriate thread. Some kid messaged me to wind me up i swore at him on messages and got banmed from messaging and xbox party chat. He sent...
  4. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...
  5. My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting randomly banned for no reason!!: literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And its so annoying to have your investment go to waste like this. This is not good customer...
  6. Ban on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban on my account: I have a ban on my account and would like it to be reviwed for more information for my self because I haven't received any information on this ban. 4e80919d-8696-4d20-ade6-3669dac4d967
  7. Full Account Refund, Account Banned Part 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Full Account Refund, Account Banned Part 2: So after hours of talking with support I have come to the conclusion that Xbox will refuse to unban me. So be it however I did apply for two full account refunds one on my Xbox live account stated...
  8. I got my account banned and I know what I did, and I cant take what I said back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my account banned and I know what I did, and I cant take what I said back.: I called this one guy while playing GTA V a spanish insult. I didnt mean to say that word but he told me I was [Mod Removed: Profanity] and I didn't take it very well I guess and now I regret what...
  9. Banned account pls help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account pls help: My account on xbox was banned until march 8 i understand why its band but would like to explain the story basically my freind thought it was funny to go on my phone on the xbox beta app and change...
  10. account permanently banned when x-box was not used

in XBoX on Consoles
    account permanently banned when x-box was not used: I have purchased all my games throu x-box store (except one that i got with x-box). Last games ive played was destiny and dead or alive last round. After taht i did not played on the console for...