Account banning, please read!

Discus and support Account banning, please read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, I was xbox last night lagging in and out of games and. Than a message came up saying "someone else has loged in from a diffrent place" or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VagabondUncle68, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Account banning, please read!

hey, I was xbox last night lagging in and out of games and. Than a message came up saying "someone else has loged in from a diffrent place" or something like that, so I jumped off xbox for the night and when back on in the morning all ready t. Login and
    play with some mates, but no I am ban intill the 12/12/9999 microsoft please read I was hacked and than ban I belive this is an uncalled for and I should have my account back and up online. Thanks p.s. My gamer tag was "Kinky inc" if you needed it. *please
    fix*

:)

VagabondUncle68, Jun 22, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jun 22, 2014
  3. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Jun 22, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Dirty Loco, Jun 22, 2014
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

You'll need to post this in the Account Suspension forums in order to get your response.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/41.aspx
  6. HassanB Win User

killerzone 215

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct. Please note that console bans are permanent, Microsoft does not un-ban
    consoles who have been banned. This is because there was a gross violation of the XBOX 360/Live's Terms of Service. Your console will stay banned, but for more information you should read the links above.
  7. HassanB Win User

Account Suspension

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct. Please note that console bans are permanent, Microsoft does not un-ban
    consoles who have been banned. This is because there was a gross violation of the XBOX 360/Live's Terms of Service. Your console will stay banned, but for more information you should read the links above.
  8. theman72HG Win User

account banned for no reason! Please read!

Please do not post personnel information (like your email )on these threads and you might to re-post your question in

here >> forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

account banned for no reason! Please read!

"Fast...Mods", huh? Mods? You know that any type of modding on Xbox Live will lead to a ban, right?

Anyway, if you want an official answer, you'll need to post in the account suspension forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

And never post your personal email address on a public forum.
Thema:

1. Account banning, please read! - Similar Threads - Account banning please

2. My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was comms banned and I'm not really sure why, please help.: Just like the title. My account has a week long communications ban and I'm not sure what the offending message/voice chat is/was. The account name is . Any help is welcome, thanks....
  3. Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me? I cant text on my account and im not banned please help its been about a ...: I just need help i cant text and its been like that for a year now. I've really just started getting fustraited that i cant text and im not banned can someone please help?...
  4. Banned Account for no reason please help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned Account for no reason please help!!!: The Account that has been banned is I was playing overwatch with this guy he was getting mad at me so messaged him to please stop but he started getting "Triggered" so he started cursing at me...
  5. I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day: i have my xbox 360 account banned open Live using please please help me 65459549-4393-4542-9b29-2cdc95bfa492
  6. Trolls got my account chat banned please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trolls got my account chat banned please help: Recently I got chat banned and I would like to know if anyone can help me get rid of it. The reason I got chat was a bunch of trolls invited me in there party and started calling me a try hard on...
  7. XBLPET Sigma my xbox account is banned for false reason XBOX ENFORCEMENT please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Sigma my xbox account is banned for false reason XBOX ENFORCEMENT please help: hello my Xbox account gt xgn aw king account was being used by one of my friends without my permission they said some things that got my account perma banned i would like to have a second chance...
  8. i let ppl use the account now im console banned can i please be unbanned please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i let ppl use the account now im console banned can i please be unbanned please?: i let ppl use the account now im console banned can i please be unbanned please? i didn't do anything please i been banned before i learned my lesson i havent really been on too do anything please...
  9. My account keeps getting banned every other month for cheating please revoke the ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account keeps getting banned every other month for cheating please revoke the ban: I think that I may have received a ban for cheating as I was playing black ops 2 and I was put into a xp lobby I didn't join purposely I was looking for a game of team death match I have never...
  10. Stop ban my main account please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop ban my main account please: Hello "ENFORCEMENT TEAM" sorry in advance but it must fall on someone. I have more than enough not to be able to find games online on my favorite games including overwatch. I have this problem...