Account banning

Discus and support Account banning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my gamer tag is I was reported for bad communication with other players on Xbox live and wasn't able to play multiplayer for 2-3 weeks while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phil Blunttz, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Phil Blunttz
    Phil Blunttz Guest

Account banning

hi my gamer tag is I was reported for bad communication with other players on Xbox live and wasn't able to play multiplayer for 2-3 weeks while suspended. I was literally told by the Xbox enforcement team that 2/10 I would be able to play live
    again and that was wrong. I logged in on 2/10 and it still said find something else to do. Went online, and now it says I'm banned perminately for something I did while I couldn't even Play. I've been a lot a lohal xbox since the day it came out. Fix it. please.

:)

Phil Blunttz, Feb 11, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Feb 11, 2017
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Feb 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Account banning

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review.

Smwutches, Feb 11, 2017
  5. Phil Blunttz
    Phil Blunttz Guest
    i can't submit a case review what so ever

Phil Blunttz, Oct 31, 2018
  6. denis97g Win User

New setup

Hi! if it's a console ban, the account is not affected by the ban. If it's an account ban, you'll have to open a new account.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  8. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  9. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  10. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
Thema:

Account banning

1. Account banning - Similar Threads - Account banning

2. Xbox banning my account for bring up proper concerns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banning my account for bring up proper concerns: Ok so i'm wondering why i've had to make 3 new accounts on here because after i post a question about xbox enforcement my account can no longer reply in any threads. It kinda seems a bit shady....
  3. Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.: I've reported every single account that i thought theyve used. For a total of around 15. Will xbox enforcement actually do anything or do i need to be on 24/7 to combat them?...
  4. Banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned Xbox Live account: I have a Xbox Live account that was banned permanently close to 10 years ago when I was a kid and they wouldn't tell me the reason when I called Xbox Support. I'm curious if these methods have...
  5. Banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account: So i had gotten banned a few years ago and it wasnt my fault. I was in school and my friend (who didnt go to school that day) asked me if he can use my account and i said yes. Little did i know he...
  6. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  7. Unbanning a banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unbanning a banned account: I was playing on my xbox with my mates when i suddenly got a message from xbox saying i was banned and it logged me out and i cant log back in and its saying my account is permanently banned, but...
  8. I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account: The day begins a month and 3 weeks i was gaming on Gta 5 and i post a group post that was called Free money drop and so i put it as a test to see how much people knew that money drops were ban on...
  9. Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Y did y’all ban my account for no reason: [img] Yall banned my account just fir makin a refund like [mod removed] like yall needa do better over a refund like step yall game up im hella mad yall ban my whole account for a refund that i...
  10. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...