account being hacked

Discus and support account being hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can't I log in my XboxOne? saying that the account gas been compromised? But I can log in on my desktop on Microsoft site.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElusoryHydra151, Feb 15, 2020.

1. account being hacked

Why can't I log in my XboxOne? saying that the account gas been compromised? But I can log in on my desktop on Microsoft site.

:)

ElusoryHydra151, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

Account being hacked.

i don't know why microsoft tells people to write there issues in the forums i never had to write in the forum to solve a issue
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Account being hacked.

Neither one of us are admins. I am an Xbox Ambassador. I just volunteer my time to try and help people out when I can. You can see an ambassador laurel (wreath) with the number 6 currently in it to the bottom right of my gamercard. Rafael is not showing
    any indication of being a part of anything other than a random user who seems to also be trying to help. Although his comment about not sharing what he know because it might get him into trouble is a bit shady sounding. Your Pvt Privates account has not disappeared
    or been altered as far as I can tell.
    account.xbox.com/.../Profile

This is why I believe you may have either created a duplicate account or you are signing in with the wrong details.
  4. RafaelCBF0 Win User

Account being hacked.

I don't know why they sent you here, first we need to know the email on your account, actually, you need to know the email on the account, and I know you're probably saying "But mister anonymous poster on xbox.com, of course I know my email.", to which I
    will respond, obviously something happened to where you now have another gamertag there, you need to go to your friends house, look sign in to your account on his console, go to "settings" from the dashboard, then go to "account", then go to "your information"
    and select "account security" on the top right hand side it will say "Current Microsoft account" and under that it will say the email that is attached to the gamertag you want, if your email is the same, check your download history to check if all your purchases
    are there, you may need to do a Lic transfer to see the games on the download history, if it is there then you may need to change the email and password on your account from
    https://account.live.com you will need to change the email on the "aliases" page and the password from "security and password" while you are there take the time to "add phone" and "add email" so you have
    stronger security. Let me know how it goes.
  5. Geth Win User

Account being hacked

The only thing you can do is change the password and account info and setup the security options.

Xbox won't give out the name or info of the person doing it if they know. Because it would make Xbox liable if a conflict were to occur because of the situation.
  6. Reactor Leak SF Win User

account being hacked

You definitely need to take some steps right now. Any of your Microsoft password’s, assume if they’re not already compromised they will be shortly. Change everything you can immediately and get a hold of Microsoft support teams to help you figure out what
    to do next with your Xbox account. Especially if you had your credit/debit info linked to your account
Thema:

account being hacked

1. account being hacked - Similar Threads - account being hacked

2. Account Recovery, being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery, being hacked: I have been dealing with this for months; I just need help. I am getting so frustrated with not being able to get a hold of an ACTUAL agent. I made the mistake, at a young age, on making my...
  3. My brother's account is being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother's account is being hacked: Hello everyone, (I want to tell you that I do not speak English well) So, to start with I'd like to know if there's a way to get a TOTALLY hacker account back, because my brother had his account...
  4. Is there someone I can speak to about my account being hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there someone I can speak to about my account being hacked.: Is there someone I can directly speak to at Microsoft either on the Advocacy Team or Elevation Team about getting my account back. I've spoken only to a support representative who said he'd send...
  5. My account is continually being hacked HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is continually being hacked HELP: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...
  6. Account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account being hacked: hi, dont know if i put it under the right one or if anyone can help but i was wondering if there is anyway i can find out who is hacking my account. They are sending nasty messages to my partner...
  7. Account being communication ban over and over all from my account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account being communication ban over and over all from my account being hacked: My account was hacked August 30 from someone in Britain and sent foul message to everyone in my friends list. And now my account keeps getting communication ban even after I waited the time I have...
  8. Account being Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account being Hacked: My Microsoft account for Xbox keeps getting disconnected by [Mod Removed] which he is using a debug virus to continuously log me out throughout all the day even if I avoid him he still manages to...
  9. info about my account being hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    info about my account being hacked.: ok so i need someone give me a step by step process to get my acount back but first i know we need a way to find out what email and password he changed it to so yea if any one could help me...
  10. Account being hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account being hacked.: i tried downloading my profile back on my xbox 360 after having played at a friends house and when I did the profile being downloaded was not the same gamer tag as mine and mine will no longer...