Account being temporarily suspended

Discus and support Account being temporarily suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account has been suspended for a couple weeks because someone keept sending junk spams to my email, so i submitted multiple forms and talked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 泽维尔‘’’, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Account being temporarily suspended

So my account has been suspended for a couple weeks because someone keept sending junk spams to my email, so i submitted multiple forms and talked to multiple clients about this, May L,Raph DP, and Lorraine D, and i just got a case review number 1461857136
    and im wondering why is it taking so long for me to get my account back

:)

泽维尔‘’’, Feb 20, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

This is a MS account suspension and not an Xbox profile suspension.

You should have received an email from these representatives that you contacted and you should be able to contact them back inquiring about what is going on.

If not you may want to contact that department back by the means that you originally contacted them.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

You are at the wrong place for any help about ban cause we dont have access to their services.

All you have to do its to check your case review
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Regards,
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

If it's only temporary ban, then I would wait it out and protect your account. Good luck!
  5. slackadelic Win User

xbox app

They have temporarily suspended custom gamer pics for the time being.
  6. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
Thema:

1. Account being temporarily suspended - Similar Threads - Account being temporarily

2. not being able to login on accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to login on accounts: On my Xbox I was not on it and the subscription stoped when it was unplugged and now it will not let me sight in to any of the accounts on my Xbox and it says to use Xbox assist to login but the...
  3. HELP! Account isnt being recognized

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Account isnt being recognized: So my account is still signed in on xbox and no issues at all gaming/downloading/paying, then i tried to re-sign in to the app on my phone, signed in fine but was making me choose a new GT?! so i...
  4. xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider says underage so it's not letting me in despite my account being 18+: I just want to know where does it collects that data from my computer so I can change that to reflect it being 18+ submitted by /u/LeotheTinyNinja [link] [comments]
  5. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  6. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Until a week ago, my son was able to play any game on my Xbox without me having to sign in. Now, I (account manager) have to be signed in for him to play. I do have an Xbox live gold account. We...
  7. My account was hacked on 4/7/2020and i feel no progress is being made

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked on 4/7/2020and i feel no progress is being made: Hello everyone, On April 7th, i tried to sign in on my xbox and I noticed the email address was not my email and the password was changed. I reached out to Microsoft in terms of my account being...
  8. Unable to access account and am being charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access account and am being charged monthly: Just to start off, I have forgotten both the email and password to this account and have no access to it. A few years ago my little brother started a minecraft realm and shortly after left it....
  9. Im being sent death threat from someone and he is creating multiple accounts to do so every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being sent death threat from someone and he is creating multiple accounts to do so every...: Reports aren't working, he just keeps sending messages. I don't know what to do. Is there someone I can talk to about getting him console banned or something? He is also harassing people I played...
  10. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...