Account blocked - new X box + old X box

Discus and support Account blocked - new X box + old X box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone i am seeking your advice, as I bought a new Xbox (in UK where i live) one and left my previous Xbox (in France). My brother tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mariamgarcia1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Account blocked - new X box + old X box

Hi everyone

i am seeking your advice, as I bought a new Xbox (in UK where i live) one and left my previous Xbox (in France).

My brother tried to use the old one with my account in France and as a result my new Xbox is blocked in UK. The message Inget when teying to connect is : « this account is already used. Do uou want to create another ? »

whzt could be a solution ? I do not want to erase my profile, losing all my on line credentials and progression since a couple of years ...

thanks a lot for your help !

:)

Mariamgarcia1, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Smoke_N_Dawg
    Smoke_N_Dawg Guest
    I deleted my profile on the X-Box 360 console.

I changed my Windows Live ID on my Windows Live account. Then i changed my gamer profile name on the X-Box 360 console and deleted my old profile and now i can not log on to X-Box Live with my new account. I read the help section on the X-Box 360 website
    and it says do not delete old profile, too late......well i already did.

I can sign into the X-Box 360 website using my new Windows Live account password, but my X-Box will not.

So what can i do to get my new profile on the console to log into my new Windows Live account?

Smoke_N_Dawg, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Backup from old console X-box 360 to new X-box 360 250GB

Hello...

Next week, I would buy the new X-box 360 250GB, but there is a problem..

TO home, I have old white X-box 360 of 2007 and when i buy the new X-box 360 250GB how I can transfer or backup alls date from old X-box 360 to X-box 360 250gb?

Can you help me?

FinnyCristiano, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey Maria!

I recommend taking a look at this support article:

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

It sounds like you are trying to create a new Microsoft Account using an email that already is a Microsoft account that is why it would tell you it's already being used. Try signing in using your main Microsoft Account email and password to recover the account.

Hope this helps.

XBF George L, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Thanks for taking the time to reply but the problem is that this summer we got an xbox one x and took it back to the uk without signing out on our old xbox, someone logged in our old xbox and now we cant have access to our main account because its already
    on the old xbox

Mariamgarcia1, Oct 12, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Maria!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Try signing in to the
    Microsoft Account
    on the website and update the security information (Password) on it. Once that is done

Powercycle
    the Xbox and try it again! Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 12, 2018
  7. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    you can`t use two accounts on one email

pa1blo, Nov 5, 2018
  8. XBF George L Win User

Hey Maria!

I recommend taking a look at this support article:

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

It sounds like you are trying to create a new Microsoft Account using an email that already is a Microsoft account that is why it would tell you it's already being used. Try signing in using your main Microsoft Account email and password to recover the account.

Hope this helps.
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Maria!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Try signing in to the
    Microsoft Account
    on the website and update the security information (Password) on it. Once that is done

Powercycle
    the Xbox and try it again! Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  10. pa1blo Win User

you can`t use two accounts on one email
  11. Mariamgarcia1 Win User

Thanks for taking the time to reply but the problem is that this summer we got an xbox one x and took it back to the uk without signing out on our old xbox, someone logged in our old xbox and now we cant have access to our main account because its already
    on the old xbox
  12. KennyVermeulen Win User

reading trouble disk.

i just bought a new X-box S, but i'll keep my old X-box updated and notify any changes on it about the diskreading trouble on it.
Thema:

1. Account blocked - new X box + old X box - Similar Threads - Account blocked box

2. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  3. I want some ones account blocked or bannned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want some ones account blocked or bannned: I want to report a known peodofile as he should not be on any gaming sites 19786e7a-c8d5-4c5d-b493-7b871cce6e7c
  4. Blocked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocked account: I just added a account to my Microsoft account and paid $1 to join xbox live even though we already have it. When trying to join Fortnite it says this user is blocked. Why is that, how do I fix...
  5. My accounts keep getting blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts keep getting blocked: Hi , 1 month ago i made an account for my xbox in 2 weeks got blocked when i tryed to unblock it with my number i get that error with "usage exceded try again tommorow" .After that i made a new...
  6. My inactive accounts been blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My inactive accounts been blocked: My account which I haven't signed into for 5 years been blocked. Obviously I know the email and password and honestly I've tried a couple hundred password before because I forgot the password. The...
  7. Account is blocked from making purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account is blocked from making purchases: Is there any way I can speak to a human being about this issue? I have not used my account in several months and when I tried to make a purchase today, I got the message that my account was...
  8. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  9. Account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account temporary blocked: hi, my Personal account has been temporary blocked, i have a question if it's might be because i bought a xbox account with game from store on one website and i was switching between them when i...
  10. BLOCKED ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLOCKED ACCOUNT: My account has been blocked. I don’t even know why and support does not tell me. He was blocked on July 3. They told me that it will be unlocked on July 17th. But this never happened. I sent the...