Account Broken

Discus and support Account Broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After I had an issue logging into my computer using my Microsoft account I was forced to create a new password. After I managed to log in, I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamSch, May 14, 2022.

1. WilliamSch
    WilliamSch Guest

Account Broken

After I had an issue logging into my computer using my Microsoft account I was forced to create a new password. After I managed to log in, I wanted to play Minecraft. Now that I have to use my Microsoft account to log into that game, I had to relog in, however, the brand new password that I had created was not working. So, I had to make a new password, after just making one. But for some reason, it forced me to enter in a new email as well. Afterward it then started to take to new Xbox create an account, I followed along, eventually it spat me out to the normal Minecraft launcher, and now it says I don't own the game. And that this is somehow a separate account from my original one. What happened? how do I fix this?

:)

WilliamSch, May 14, 2022
  2. Bennicbane Win User

Broken Rewards or Broken Account?

Right sorry I should have been more specific. I'm missing rewards from re-upping my gold status about a week ago now and purchasing Wolfenstein about 2-3 days ago.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Bennicbane,

As Smwutches says, we no longer award Credits for Gold renewals. Also, since your purchase did not complete any offers, it will be a part of your MyVIP payback, which is calculated as a monthly whole and placed as pending midway through the following month.
  4. Smwutches Win User

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

There are currently no offers Wolfenstein qualifies for. If you are eligible for VIP rebates, it would be part of your rebate for this month. Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month. So it would be too soon
    to see credits pending for October purchases.
  5. Smwutches Win User

What offers are you looking for credits from?
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Broken account

Hey there aspiredhelix,

Which account are you seeing the issue with and are you able to sign in on Xbox.com? Do you see an error message or error code?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Account Broken

1. Account Broken - Similar Threads - Account Broken

2. Minecraft Dungeons Broken After Merging With Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Broken After Merging With Microsoft Account: I had purchased Minecraft Dungeons on PC close to launch and opted for the "Launcher" edition instead of Windows Edition. Game worked great until recently when I was required to merge the account...
  3. I cannot migrate my Minecraft account, can I just make a new one, or will my copy be broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot migrate my Minecraft account, can I just make a new one, or will my copy be broken?: Hello everyone, I do not know a lot of technical things, so if this sounds silly, I am sorry. I cannot migrate my Minecraft account since the email I signed up for was deleted due to me being...
  4. Broken xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broken xbox Account: My friend has been having connection issues when it comes to joining the party , getting into any game, and reading messages. It rarely works and when it does it will often kick him out of the...
  5. account linking in Xbox PC app (Gamepass for PC) glitchy and broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account linking in Xbox PC app (Gamepass for PC) glitchy and broken: account linking in Xbox PC app (Gamepass for PC) glitchy and broken had to repeatedly link steam account in the Xbox PC app 3 times to make it work but can't link Twitch in the app, login is...
  6. Microsoft account broken. Cannot play GamePass games & more (0x80070520)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account broken. Cannot play GamePass games & more (0x80070520): Hi. Something is messed up with my Microsoft account. For example I'm oftentimes asked to agree to the privacy terms when starting up a game multiple times in a row resulting in multiple...
  7. Broken Account - Awful Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Account - Awful Support: Hi, I’ve been having this issue for the best part of 6 months and it’s still not resolved. Multiple attempts to contact Xbox with live agents, asking the same questions again and again. The...
  8. Is my account broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my account broken: Whenever I log into any Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one it will say and problem occurred while signing in and its has said this for two year can some please help me!...
  9. Is my account broken???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my account broken???: Whenever I try to play a backwards compatible game on my Xbox one it says an error occurred and it couldn't download my profile. I don't have any 360 accounts I used to but not anymore can someone...
  10. account broken into

in XBoX on Consoles
    account broken into: someone changed my account alias to a different email. I changed it back on the xbox account settings, but on my computer and the new xbox app it still appears as the changed alias i didn't do. i...