Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games.

Discus and support Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a Xbox Insider Hub member and recently I haven't been able to play any of my games and my friends list hasn't been updating. The recent support I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FortisVulcan, Jul 7, 2017.

1. FortisVulcan
    FortisVulcan Guest

I am a Xbox Insider Hub member and recently I haven't been able to play any of my games and my friends list hasn't been updating. The recent support I had said to uninstall my profile and reinstall but now I can't reinstall it. Can anyone help?

:)

FortisVulcan, Jul 7, 2017
  2. Diamondcutr
    Diamondcutr Guest
    Cant access my friends list or my profile. Can you please patch this in an update?

I can not access my friends list or my profile on my Xbox One at random times. The friends list says We cant show your friends right now when I click on it. When I click on my profile it says Try again soon. Not sure what happened there. (0x87c40000).
    Can you please make an update that fixes this bug/glitch?

Diamondcutr, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Reeecey B
    Reeecey B Guest
    No Home screen

After a recent update with the preview dashboard my xbox one my home screen won't load. I can use the kinect voice commands to access my games and apps but there is no home screen or feed. I can also snap things like my friends list and also sign in and
    play

Reeecey B, Jul 7, 2017
  4. XxJERKYSEENxX Win User

Can't play shared Game Pass games

Hello ,

Maybe your friend changed his "Home Xbox" to another console and thus both of you are unable to play games from him?

You can access Gamepass list of games from your console and account?
    My brother is still allowed to play games but i am not. I am still able to access the list
  5. The Ultor Corp Win User

Xbox One NXOE update 18th Nov 2015 has seriously broken the console in many ways.

Same issue, since the latest update my friends list is frozen, and I cant access my synced saved games. (preview update)
  6. Zenosos Win User

how can i change my friend privacy settings allowing me to friend people

Hi SuperKnight14,

you can access your privacy settings by first going into:

1. settings
    2. Account
    3. Privacy and online safety
    4. Xbox Live Privacy
    5. view details and customise
    6. friends and clubs
    7. set to allow for friends
  7. patriot of FOTU Win User

Friends list not updating after Xbox One update; other issues

for the past several weeks my friends list won't update from 194 friends online. I've tried a refresh and hard reset. NOTHING WORKS
  8. IsaacHurlburt Win User

NBA 2k19 MyPlayer

He's gone in to update setting in Privacy to "friends" and "allow", but we still are not able to access any clubs or friends. We're also confused about whether we need an Xbox Live Gold subscriptions AS WELL AS a separate 2k account. My dad switched
    to his account on the Xbox console - and HE was not allowed to get a MyPlayer for some reason. It's not intuitive to either of us.
Thema:

1. Account bug, won't update friends list or allow access to my games. - Similar Threads - Account bug won't

2. Bug de mon compte microsoft sur minecraft[Bug of my microsoft account on minecraft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug de mon compte microsoft sur minecraft[Bug of my microsoft account on minecraft]: Bonjours, je suis un joueur switch sur minecraft. J'ai un problème alors un jour je lance micraft ( comme tout les jours) et la sa me dit erreur nous n'avons pas réussi ce connecter votre...
  3. A Minecraft bug or xbox account ? !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Minecraft bug or xbox account ? !: Hello, I playing Minecraft version 1.14.60 on Windows 10 pc. One day at the beginning everything was okay, but after when I was join minecraft rtx beta, the game closed. I can't play the...
  4. Minecraft account bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account bugged?: I decided id play minecraft cause i hadnt been on it in a while. I look and i see everythings been reset except my worlds. Went on a run to find community support and finally got something to...
  5. Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ?: Hello, I am a suscribed Live Gold member (I've suscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in November, it expires in one month approximately. I can grab my monthly free games ("Games with Gold") for...
  6. Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Microsoft Account Bug: after forgetting and trying to recover my Microsoft account to sign in to Halo MCC and restarting my computer a few times i can now no longer sign in and just get an error screen. singing in from...
  7. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  8. Bug with E-mail Aliases and Xbox Live Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with E-mail Aliases and Xbox Live Accounts: I’ve recently added an alias to my Outlook account and made it my primary alias. For most services this has caused no issues, however my Xbox Live account does not recognize the new alias as the...
  9. My Xbox, or Xbox account, is bugging out right now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox, or Xbox account, is bugging out right now.: So I just bought a new Xbox One X today and I had downloaded my Xbox account this Xbox. But now I have no gamer picture, no friends, and apparently no achievement score. I need to get this fixed....
  10. BUG - Cross platform play does not enable for child accounts no matter what settings you set. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG - Cross platform play does not enable for child accounts no matter what settings you set. ...: Hi, currently new parental controls are being tested in the insider preview. I don't use parental controls, so can't comment on content. I can say it is being flighted through the Insider rings...