Account Bug

Discus and support Account Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im playing sims and I've just downloaded a new pack for it but it keeps saying (when I try to open the pack) "You cannot buy or download because of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TylerPaton, Oct 27, 2020.

1. TylerPaton
    TylerPaton Guest

Account Bug

Im playing sims and I've just downloaded a new pack for it but it keeps saying (when I try to open the pack)

"You cannot buy or download because of how your account is set up. To change this, customise your Xbox Live privacy settings in Settings > Account > Privacy & Online safety"

I've changed all my settings to allow and everyone and I've searched Google with no answers. My account is an 18+ account and so is my email i have linked with it.

This has happend with other games,

What am I doing wrong, help

:)

TylerPaton, Oct 27, 2020
  2. XTC Trunkenbold Win User

Account is bugged

Please be aware that today there is a service outage with Xbox Live that may be cause of your issues

Check here for updates: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    On my girfriends profile (on the same console) everything works. How do you explain that ?
  3. Julian_ Win User

Account is bugged

Hi! This can happen sometimes and probably isn't caused by a bugged profile and instead rather by Xbox Live services that have temporary issues. If you experience the issue on your Xbox One, try to use xbox.com via browser or the Xbox app for mobile/Windows
    10 instead in order to check if the bug occurs there too.
  4. XTC Trunkenbold Win User

Account is bugged

Hi! This can happen sometimes and probably isn't caused by a bugged profile and instead rather by Xbox Live services that have temporary issues. If you experience the issue on your Xbox One, try to use xbox.com via browser or the Xbox app for mobile/Windows
    10 instead in order to check if the bug occurs there too.
    Jea the problem occurs too if I check it on my computer.
  5. DENNISNIEHAGE Win User

Account is bugged

i have the same problem sice 2 weeks

The last two games were the walking dead and strange brigade I played but nothing is displayed.
    just the bud spencer and terrence hill, which i played 3 weeks ago
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Account is bugged

Thema:

Account Bug

1. Account Bug - Similar Threads - Account Bug

2. Nintendo Switch Minecraft freezing - account bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft freezing - account bug: My sons plays Minecraft and recently it has got slower & slower to load on the red Mojang page. It then started to freeze more and more so much that it is almost constant. Today it is completely...
  3. Two menu bugs after signing in a second account

in XboX Insiders
    Two menu bugs after signing in a second account: Both are caused the same way and repro consistently for me, triggered just by logging in a second account. The first account is on auto login, that might matter. The first account/controller...
  4. Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.: ���� Italiano Salve, ultimamente ho riscontrato un problema. Ho comprato tempo fa minecraft per Android, giocavo e riuscivo a fare il login nell'account microsoft. Ma con la nuova...
  5. Xbox Live Account Bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account Bugged: Hello, I have been trying to sign into the Sea of Thieves website for a while now, and when I attempt to sign in it runs through the sign in with xbox live process then send me to this page:...
  6. Minecraft PSN Account Link Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PSN Account Link Bug: I have a PS4 and have previously linked a microsoft account to my playstation. That microsoft account has been permanently terminated and whenever I try to log into my new account it tells me that...
  7. Bug de mon compte microsoft sur minecraft[Bug of my microsoft account on minecraft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug de mon compte microsoft sur minecraft[Bug of my microsoft account on minecraft]: Bonjours, je suis un joueur switch sur minecraft. J'ai un problème alors un jour je lance micraft ( comme tout les jours) et la sa me dit erreur nous n'avons pas réussi ce connecter votre...
  8. A Minecraft bug or xbox account ? !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Minecraft bug or xbox account ? !: Hello, I playing Minecraft version 1.14.60 on Windows 10 pc. One day at the beginning everything was okay, but after when I was join minecraft rtx beta, the game closed. I can't play the...
  9. Minecraft account bugged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account bugged?: I decided id play minecraft cause i hadnt been on it in a while. I look and i see everythings been reset except my worlds. Went on a run to find community support and finally got something to...
  10. Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Website / account-specific bug on marketplace.xbox.com ?: Hello, I am a suscribed Live Gold member (I've suscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in November, it expires in one month approximately. I can grab my monthly free games ("Games with Gold") for...