Account Cancellation

Discus and support Account Cancellation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son tried to cancel his account in Dec when he changed to Play Station - money keeps going from my account! I have now tried again to cancel the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryT3chReaperz, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Account Cancellation

My son tried to cancel his account in Dec when he changed to Play Station - money keeps going from my account!

I have now tried again to cancel the renewal.

I've had 5 months of subscription taken even though we requested that the account be closed!

Totally fed up with the complicated service on here.

I hope no more money will be taken and a refund would be nice! It's children you are dealing with and their gaming, not always adults, try to remember this.

:)

TryT3chReaperz, Apr 4, 2015
  2. usc1903-F36EA084-6871-43B2-B37A-1D2FDC8C6A11, Apr 4, 2015
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Account cancellation

Not a problem bud, hopefully the Microsoft Account team can assist with closing your account for you.

HassanB, Apr 4, 2015
  4. grimnoc
    grimnoc Guest

Account Cancellation

Its not hard. You can do it on xbox.com

But if it is indeed too hard, just call support, they can cancel it for you. However, in my experience, 1 month memberships aren't within policy to be refunded.

grimnoc, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Cancel Account !

If you mean cancel your Xbox Live Gold auto renewal then go here:

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

If you are talking about deleting your account (this only deletes the account from your Hard drive, it will still exist on Xbox Live) then:

Go to system settings

Go to storage

Select the profiles you wish to delete: there are 2 options delete profile and delete profile and items. if you choose the second option it will delete all gamesaves associated with your account from your harddrive.

And if you just want to change your gamertag:

support.xbox.com/.../Manage%20gamertag

Hope this answers what you were asking!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  7. HassanB Win User

Account cancellation

Hello,

I'm assuming by "cancel", you mean delete, if so, you will need to contact phone support. Though when you request an account deletion, I'm not sure if this is possible to
    do with leaving the Microsoft Account intact.
  8. WPAK Win User

Cancelling an account

Hi there,

As far as I know the only way that comes close to cancelling an account is by closing the Microsoft Account that is connected to that xbox live account. I don't think that would free up the gamertag though.

You can do this via
    http://account.live.com
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Cancel account

Hey there Table! For our best help, please create a new thread here detailing your issue and any steps you have already taken. We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!
Thema:

Account Cancellation

1. Account Cancellation - Similar Threads - Account Cancellation

2. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  3. Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling XBOX live gold subscription on No longer used account - cannot remember email /...: Hello, Every year, XBOX / Microsoft take about 80.00 from me on an automatic renewal. This has been happening for a very long time - I have to admit, I could have dealt with this a long time...
  4. need cancel my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    need cancel my xbox account: I purchased Xbox at 2016 and I returned it same year. Please cancel my account with user name happyfrog888. a240fbc9-eec0-443d-bbea-67725f505377
  5. I cancelled a subscription to a VPN and now my account says past due?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled a subscription to a VPN and now my account says past due?: I tried a VPN with a free trial, cancelled it within an hour of having it as the VPN didn't even work!! Now all of a sudden my account says £10.70 past due when I clearly cancelled it. I'm not...
  6. can i cancel a subscription before the payment has been authorized on my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i cancel a subscription before the payment has been authorized on my bank account?: hello! i had three months of xbox game pass for pc, and i was planning on cancelling it before the renew date of april 25th. however, my card just recieved a preauthorization 6 days prior, which i...
  7. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  8. Account subscription cancelled

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account subscription cancelled: It was my sons birthday so I bought him a xbox and 12 months subscription to xbox live. I had to put my card details in. I tried to then remove them but it wouldn't allow me to. (I did change my...
  9. A game was removed from my account, and the status says cancelled, do I get my money back??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game was removed from my account, and the status says cancelled, do I get my money back??: I just purchased Starwars Battlefront 2 yesterday and had played it for a bit, but when i tried playing it today it says " To play this game you need to own it " I checked the order history status...
  10. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...