Account connection issue XBOX360

Discus and support Account connection issue XBOX360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, is not my real account actually. Few months ago, i decided to delete the microsoft account associate to my xbox 360 account ( yahoo account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PenduleTique77, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Account connection issue XBOX360

Hey guys, is not my real account actually.

Few months ago, i decided to delete the microsoft account associate to my xbox 360 account ( yahoo account ) . Now, i want to play play again, but when i want to connect me on my account, they are asking me my microsoft account and password, i tried to
    ignore that but i can't connect on the xbox live without indicate my microsoft account. I also tried to create the same microsoft account that i had before, but it doesn't work ( error code : 80154016 ). I also tried to moove my xbox account to an other microsoft
    account, but they're still asking me my basic microsoft account.

I'm stuck ..I don't know what to do anymore, can you help me please ?

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, i'm french.

:)

PenduleTique77, Apr 3, 2015
  2. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Questions about 2 Xbox consoles in one household

Since you are new. This cloud save works for Xbox360 BC games and Xbox360 console. And you can set one console as MAIN console, which the game can be played offline to using different account than the one you buy the game. And in the second console, you can login with the account you buy the game and play it.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Ydnar0290
    Ydnar0290 Guest
    I CAN' CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE FROM MY XBOX360 CAUSE SHOWS THE ERROR THAT MY EMAIL AND GAMETAG IS BEING USED

Hi,

my issue is that when i tried to connect my xbox360 to xbox live, shows that my email and gametag is being used, the issue is that i made a new account in this webpage live.xbox.com, so this interfere with my xbox360 account, so i need help and to know if
    i can eliminate this account so i can used and create a new one from my xbox360, i need help, and the FAQ in your page, wont help me at all.

thanks

Ydnar0290, Apr 3, 2015
  4. gr4wp Win User

Xbox One X can't log in on Xbox360 Launcher

Still the same, after I turn on Battle Block Theater (or any other Xbox360 game) and try to download other accounts to my Xbox360 system it just CAN'T Connect to Xbox Live, message that it can't connect UPnP is still here. After I troubleshoot connection
    it says I'm online.
  5. ExactingPuma Win User

Autolog server with NFS Hot Pursuit !!!

I understand that I need to activate my Online Pass to get an account!

The issue is that I need to connect the Autologserver threw my Xbox360!!

I'm still not able to connect any server at all with NFS HP!!!

I have a gold account and all my other games are working 100% on the internet (cod;black ops, crysis 2 etc....)
  6. WPAK Win User

Help with account issues xbox360

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.

If that doesn't show any options to do a Case Review then in this specific case I suggest contacting Xbox Support again to see if there are other options in this specific case or not
  7. takmichas Win User

network

router issues start only when i login with my xbox360, im using wifi connection. everytime when i start xbox im losing internet and need reset router to get it back.
    when i test connection xbox live (on xbox360) it show all ok except service there is some alert ( ! ) what i cant check.
    maybe i should try cabel connection with router.
  8. Sn1p3r 37 Win User

New xbox360S-controller connection issues...

Hi there, You may have something wrong with the sensors in the controller. Have you tried any other controllers and are you getting the same issues? What about at a friends house?
Thema:

Account connection issue XBOX360

1. Account connection issue XBOX360 - Similar Threads - Account connection issue

2. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  3. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  4. Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft): Hello! First time asking a question on here, but I'll try my best explaining my issue. So, I'm playing Minecraft on my Switch, I want to connect my Microsoft Acc to my Switch. I do everything the...
  5. Xbox One X Connection/Live/Account Issues with Two New Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Connection/Live/Account Issues with Two New Consoles: I received my first new Xbox One X and completed set up without a single issue. During use of the Xbox in the first couple days, I was having issues with my Xbox not automatically signing me in...
  6. Issues connecting battlenet to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues connecting battlenet to Xbox account: I'm trying to connect my Xbox account to my Battlenet account, but I keep getting the error, "Provider did not accept user authorization". I contacted Blizzard/Battlenet support, and they said to...
  7. Issue with xbox connection with microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with xbox connection with microsoft account: Hello, I'm seeking for help about an issue i'm meeting on my xbox. Since Yesterday evening, i've been trying to launch the xbox, but my account is disconnected unusually, and when i try to log...
  8. Connected Accounts Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected Accounts Issue: I have recently acquired a Fortnite Battle Royale code and have downloaded it onto my phone. I was having difficulty connecting my Xbox live account to it through Epic Games and when I finally...
  9. can't connect to live/weird account issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to live/weird account issues: So when I first turn on my xbox one I will be signed into my profile just fine. It will show two of my friend as online, but I'm clearly not connected to live because the tile on the right says...
  10. Account Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Connection Issues: This Account "" won't connect to xbox live even though my other account can. I tried deleting the account and redownloading but I get the error code: 8015190A c71d66ea-1523-4e1c-8aef-520fb94e37ff