Account Credit for Xbox Outages

Discus and support Account Credit for Xbox Outages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when should subscribers expect credit for the huge outages in the recent weeks? 0e67b7e3-7b52-4432-8d02-917c0e7e92a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snnelk, Sep 12, 2019.

1. snnelk
    snnelk Guest

Hi, when should subscribers expect credit for the huge outages in the recent weeks?

:)

snnelk, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Snnelk,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns credit for recent outages for Xbox Live Services.

As stated within the Microsoft Service Agreement Section 6.B:

"We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be
    able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services."

We apologize for the inconvenience, but as per our service agreement, there won't be any available form of compensation.

We will be locking this thread to avoid repetitive responses, but encourage you to make a new thread for any other questions or concerns you may have.

Best wishes!
  3. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Problems problems problems!

These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Would there be a credit for the outage today?

5. KRG Xero X Win User

As Umbreawesome said, wait for Xbox to release a statement about it. The answer is probably not, because Xbox could not afford to give away thousands of dollars every time something in the system breaks. I'm sorry, but it's not us who can tell you- Xbox
    LIVE Officials are the only ones who can confirm anything. Hope this helps out a little.
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

You'd have to wait for Xbox LIVE to make an official announcement regarding that, although I sincerely doubt that will be the case.
Thema:

1. Account Credit for Xbox Outages - Similar Threads - Account Credit Outages

2. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?: Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my money ad they state its not in terms of the...
  3. Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added credit account on child’s account to buy Game pass via Xbox and it won’t let us do it: My son has just got an xbox so added £10 to his account so that we could try the gamepass on the £1.00 promotion but it wont let us purchase via the xbox and now £10 stuck on his account which is...
  4. Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a credit card (not a debit card or paypal account) to purchase Xbox360 games for the...: I just got off the phone with Xbox support asking why I couldn't buy Dragon Age 2 for my Xbox One. I was told that you need a credit card to purchase it, and that a debit card won't work and...
  5. Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V bucks from Microsoft store - none credited to my account: Hi, bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus v bucks from microsoft store 6 days ago, but they havent appeared in my fortnite account. How do I get this issue resolved? e19e2bf5-765e-4c6f-9b63-d98179b79fcc
  6. Transfer credits, points and completed work to a new account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer credits, points and completed work to a new account.: HELP PLEASE. I have two grandsons that for a few years have been playing Microsoft Games on their Computers and xBox. They have been using my account and credit card with my permission to purchase...
  7. Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge: So, daughter has gone to use her remaining credit to buy some fortnite skin and noticed its gone, go through her account and find that some random person has manged to attach their credit card to...
  8. How to purchase a game using redeemed account credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to purchase a game using redeemed account credit?: I have redeemed a $25 gift card and my account now has a credit. Now I want to use the credit to buy a game for $19.99, but it just keeps wanting a credit card and will not let me use the account...
  9. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment: Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store...
  10. Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account: As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use. Over the years he has built up credits, in game collectibles, etc....