Account Credit for Xbox Outages

Discus and support Account Credit for Xbox Outages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when should subscribers expect credit for the huge outages in the recent weeks? 0e67b7e3-7b52-4432-8d02-917c0e7e92a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snnelk, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. snnelk
    snnelk Guest

Hi, when should subscribers expect credit for the huge outages in the recent weeks?

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Snnelk,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns credit for recent outages for Xbox Live Services.

As stated within the Microsoft Service Agreement Section 6.B:

"We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be
    able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services."

We apologize for the inconvenience, but as per our service agreement, there won't be any available form of compensation.

We will be locking this thread to avoid repetitive responses, but encourage you to make a new thread for any other questions or concerns you may have.

Best wishes!
  3. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Problems problems problems!

These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Would there be a credit for the outage today?

5. KRG Xero X Win User

As Umbreawesome said, wait for Xbox to release a statement about it. The answer is probably not, because Xbox could not afford to give away thousands of dollars every time something in the system breaks. I'm sorry, but it's not us who can tell you- Xbox
    LIVE Officials are the only ones who can confirm anything. Hope this helps out a little.
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

You'd have to wait for Xbox LIVE to make an official announcement regarding that, although I sincerely doubt that will be the case.
Thema:

1. Account Credit for Xbox Outages - Similar Threads - Account Credit Outages

2. Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account: As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use. Over the years he has built up credits, in game collectibles, etc....
  3. Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Credit Card from Xbox Account: Y cant i remove a debit card from my xbox account [Original Title: Problem] 4b895710-53fa-4d7a-9d2c-f5427a107926
  4. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  5. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.: I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account? 2f77a862-6dec-4d85-9286-7a43c71013df
  6. Buy minecoins with account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecoins with account credit: Hi, My son reedemed a giift card, i can see the $$ loaded in the account but when we try to buy minecoins it asks for a code. How do you buy the coins wiith credit? Thanks...
  7. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  8. Bot accounts spam me asking for nudes or my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bot accounts spam me asking for nudes or my credit card: I am tired of this, and I don't even know how it started but it is the 6 th time in two weeks that some new account with 0 gamerscore asks me for my credit card or nudes. I've reported every...
  9. Refunding Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding Microsoft account credit: I bought a dlc for a game, instead of just coming out of bank account it used the credit on my account as well. This was going to be used for something else , any way to renew this ?...
  10. Redeeming credit on Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming credit on Microsoft account: Went to Amazon to buy digital card for xbox one for my grandson to use. He lives in Fl.. I live in Oregon. Was directed to open a microsoft account which I did not want or need but could not go...