Account download

Discus and support Account download in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im having difficulty trying to play COD Black Ops 2 on xbox one, my friend lended me his disc and I downloaded it as soon as i had the chance, I opened... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DialingAttic937, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Account download

Im having difficulty trying to play COD Black Ops 2 on xbox one, my friend lended me his disc and I downloaded it as soon as i had the chance, I opened it up and for everything withinthe game it said I had to download my profile. Now heres the problem,
    I never before had an xbox account on 360 but because it's a 360 game it needed me to download my profile, I figured it should work if I downloaded my Xbox 1 profile to the game except everytime I enter my email and password, it says something is wrong. I
    know i put my password in correctly, i did it 4 times. Is there anyway to download my xbox 1 profile to the game? If it happened to be a password issue should I change it?

:)

DialingAttic937, Apr 13, 2020
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

downloading account

Hi there Pitock! Apologies to hear about the downloading issues! Are you getting any kind of status codes by any chance? Thanks! :)
  3. onyxishere Win User

account download

4. Farscape247 Win User

Download with accounts.

linked to the console that is set as your primary home console and to the account that downloaded said content.
  5. TW1STED PH4NT0M Win User

account download

awsome thank u for the info! :)
  6. Rezah-DED7FC4C-BBFB- Win User

account download

Same account t also gold membership is shared between 360 and one. Have fun!
Thema:

Account download

1. Account download - Similar Threads - Account download

2. I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.: I created a microsoft account for myself to monitor my child a while back. I didn't know how microsoft worked at that time so I accidentally made myself child account. I then proceeded to buy and...
  3. downloaded content not accessable under different account users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded content not accessable under different account users: Recently downloaded battlefront II celebration edition on main account for xbox one. Other profiles on xbox are not able to access the free skins with the game. Can a game be transferred or listed...
  4. How to seperate XBOX paid downloads from my account. My son used my account as a minor, he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to seperate XBOX paid downloads from my account. My son used my account as a minor, he...: When my son was a minor, I set him up with Xbox under my email address. Over the years, it was never an issue because I don't game. He is now a grown adult and has many friends/purchases from his...
  5. Xbox360 live account download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 live account download: Im trying to download my old xbox live account on xbox360 but due to not remembering the password i reset it and when downloading it loads and then says there was an problem with my credentials...
  6. Xbox 360-Downloading Account (Error 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360-Downloading Account (Error 801540A9: So on my account, I changed the email and password and also my gamertag. I changed my gamertag on my xbox 1 and my email and password on the microsoft website. Once I was done creating and setting...
  7. Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.: Hiya, Back in January I fancied the new Fishing pro game and as I was at work didn't think and bought it and purchased it. Then promptly logged into my work Microsoft account and installed it...
  8. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  9. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  10. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...