Account Email Recovery

Discus and support Account Email Recovery in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been trying to recover my old Xbox account i created years ago. i have upgraded allot of systems on one of my console switches iv lost my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NateShepherd, Jul 8, 2019.

1. NateShepherd
    NateShepherd Guest

Account Email Recovery

I have been trying to recover my old Xbox account i created years ago. i have upgraded allot of systems on one of my console switches iv lost my account i have also forgotten my email but i remember my password i remember my credit card info stored on
    it i have spent well over 300 dollars on this account i haven't used it since i had my last Xbox 360. please any help i can get would be great!

:)

NateShepherd, Jul 8, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Old email linked to Xbox account deleted

Building on the wise Mistress Sara, account recovery is likely the best bet. There is a difference between the email account and your Microsoft Account. Your Microsoft account can be tied to other emails, and would have to be specifically closed. The
    recovery option is the best route because it should provide other options for account recovery other than sending an email to the account that no longer exists.
  3. Smwutches Win User

account email recovery

You would need to contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Oraclea Win User

Account Email Recovery

Hi, I would recommend trying the steps in the
    Microsoft Lost Account Solution
    to try some possible steps to recover the email address. Note that the guide may refer you to
    contact an Xbox Support agent at the primary contact site if none of the steps in the guide are successful in recovering the missing information. Hope this helps!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Account Email Recovery

Hello Nate,

In this case it would be best to request a call from support. If they can verify the account they will be able to give you information on the account. They may be able to look the account up with the gamer tag or credit card.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Account Email Recovery

Hello there!

I'm sorry to tell you, but if your gamertag/account is older than 5 years without your logging, then they will be erased, and recicled.

Try looking for your email in your saved password section of your browser. But, you can also try asking MS support, they are probably the only ones who can help you.
Thema:

Account Email Recovery

1. Account Email Recovery - Similar Threads - Account Email Recovery

2. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  3. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  4. Email address associated with XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address associated with XBOX account: I set my son's XBOX account up when he 4 years old under my email address. My son is now 11 and would like for it to be under his email address now that he has one. Is this possible to do without...
  5. Xbox account email Dupe.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account email Dupe.: I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has anyone had this problem, is there any way to...
  6. Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted: Hi all, i created ana child account for my son and linkws hia xbox to that account. Now he forgot the password of Microsoft account amd the email which he used to enroll is deleted. When i try to...
  7. Forgot my login email for my xbox account on xb360... recovery for my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot my login email for my xbox account on xb360... recovery for my xbox one: Dear Support, I don't remember or have access to my old XBOX account I created on the Xbox 360. Now I bought an Xbox one and want to log in with it. Is there any way to recover it just with the...
  8. account email recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    account email recovery: Help please! My xbox died yesterday and we bought a new one for the family. I downloaded all our gamertags and profile content but am having trouble finding out the right email for my sons...
  9. Need Xbox account recovery help please - don't know my Microsoft account email for the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Xbox account recovery help please - don't know my Microsoft account email for the ...: Hi all, As it says in the title, I need help recovering/downloading an old xbox profile I had, I deleted it from my harddrive years ago. I know the gamertag, the password to the set email, the...
  10. Help please, I have a account recovery problem. 2 gamertags, 1 email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please, I have a account recovery problem. 2 gamertags, 1 email: Well um, I have a problem very recently a few hours back. At that time, I was trying to resolve an error involving purchasing xbox videos, one step involves having to delete the my profile (1). I...