Account email

Discus and support Account email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if I'm able to change my email that's link to my xbox live account since I don't use the email anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chipper8, May 15, 2019.

1. Chipper8
    Chipper8 Guest

Account email

I was wondering if I'm able to change my email that's link to my xbox live account since I don't use the email anymore

:)

Chipper8, May 15, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

account email

3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Email accounts

Send a private message to who ever is in charge of the ambassadors now days and request to be removed due to your ignorance of simple answers. Also why not post in the super secret everybody knows about ambassador forum.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

account email

No need to phone support.

You can find the email address by following the steps
    here
  5. parkunitedfc Win User

Account Email

is there no way i can get the account email even if i verify its mine

even with the password or gamertag
  6. HassanB Win User

email account

Hello,

You will need to fill out the account recovery form located here. You'll be asked questions in regards to the account in order to be able to change the e-mail from the incorrect e-mail
    to the correct e-mail.
Thema:

Account email

1. Account email - Similar Threads - Account email

2. Change email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email account: I need chnage my email account @hotmail for another @hotmail, but in the options I see only @outlook.com or @outlook.com.br ba05cb72-5884-4733-b668-7826c0fbff2d
  3. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  4. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  5. Email address associated with XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address associated with XBOX account: I set my son's XBOX account up when he 4 years old under my email address. My son is now 11 and would like for it to be under his email address now that he has one. Is this possible to do without...
  6. Xbox account email Dupe.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account email Dupe.: I have apparently got two xbox accounts linked to the same email, and due to this, i cant access my account and only can log into the dupe account. Has anyone had this problem, is there any way to...
  7. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...
  8. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  9. Changing email on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email on Xbox account: I have a question that I can find answers too but not answer everything, when I got my Xbox years ago the email address at that time was associated to a relatives email account. Several years...
  10. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342