Account email

Discus and support Account email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if I'm able to change my email that's link to my xbox live account since I don't use the email anymore... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chipper8, May 15, 2019.

1. Chipper8
    Chipper8 Guest

Account email

I was wondering if I'm able to change my email that's link to my xbox live account since I don't use the email anymore

:)

Chipper8, May 15, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

account email

3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Email accounts

Send a private message to who ever is in charge of the ambassadors now days and request to be removed due to your ignorance of simple answers. Also why not post in the super secret everybody knows about ambassador forum.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

account email

No need to phone support.

You can find the email address by following the steps
    here
  5. parkunitedfc Win User

Account Email

is there no way i can get the account email even if i verify its mine

even with the password or gamertag
  6. HassanB Win User

email account

Hello,

You will need to fill out the account recovery form located here. You'll be asked questions in regards to the account in order to be able to change the e-mail from the incorrect e-mail
    to the correct e-mail.
Thema:

Account email

1. Account email - Similar Threads - Account email

2. 2 accounts on one email

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts on one email: Can someone help please. My son set up two accounts on one email address...don’t ask! We want the original one back. We’re on Xbox One. The first was set up on Xbox one and the second on Xbox One...
  3. I forgot my email address link to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address link to my other account: Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for...
  4. 2 emails on one xbox account, can i use both to access the profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 emails on one xbox account, can i use both to access the profile?: Hey all, i just want to know if you can use both "alias" email adresses for your xbox account if you have more than one. thanks. b42e332c-7a85-49f4-85e9-4ee6924219d7
  5. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  6. Adding parent email to verify child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding parent email to verify child’s account: When i enter my email and hit next, the page is not found. My son would just simply like to save his progress on a game. This is unbelievable difficult for something as simple as saving progress....
  7. Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to remove my email address from my sons xbox account!: Tried on my own and with chat support. My email address and my son's email address is entangled on his xbox account. I want my email address back! I want to just use his and not have mine related...
  8. Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me please!!! I forgot the email I used for my xbox account: I forgot the email I used for my account!!! What I can do? Is there anything I can do if I know my gamertag? ff1b88f6-bf6a-4667-ac5d-da530f65456d
  9. Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC - Wrong Email Address, Can't Change Account: Trying to install Xbox App for PC so I can use my ultimate gamepass on my PC, and it continually defaults to an alternate email address and there does not be any way to change it. I logged in on...
  10. XBOX - Migração de conta de um email para outro [Mod translation-XBOX - Account Migration...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Migração de conta de um email para outro [Mod translation-XBOX - Account Migration...: I would like to transfer all content of an XBox account (associated with an email account) to another XBox account (associated with other email account). Is it possible?...