Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

Discus and support Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen. Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaurensLeusink, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen.

Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl ik dat niet gedaan heb en dat ik 10 euro moet betalen om het te veranderen.

Kan iemand mij hiermee helpen?

-----------

[Mod Translation - I have received an xbox name from microsoft and I want to change that but then I have to pay money.

It says that I have already changed my name while I have not done so and that I have to pay 10 euros to change it.

Can someone help me with this?]

:)

LaurensLeusink, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

You can try the new gamertag system here https://social.xbox.com/en-us/changegamertag this allows you to pick any gamertag you want (up to 12 characters and within
    the code of conduct) and it will assign a suffix number at the end.
  3. LaurensLeusink Win User

Dat weet ik niet, het was al een tijd geleden dat ik de eerste keer gebruikt had

------

[Mod Translation - I don't know, it was a while since I had used the first time]
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello LaurensLeusink,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Heb je gewoon de eerste gebruikt die is toegewezen bij het aanmelden of heb je een selectie van de voorgestelde op hetzelfde scherm? Als u een andere hebt geselecteerd dan de automatisch toegewezen één, dan was dat uw gamertag wijziging.

---------

[Mod Translation - Did you just use the first one assigned when signing in or do you have a selection of the suggested ones on the same screen?
    If you selected a different one than the automatically assigned one, that was your gamertag change.]
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I delete a free silver account as the user name is the name I want to buy for my GOLD Account

There is no way to completely delete an account from the servers. You would have to change the name of the silver account to free up the gamertag and then change the game on the Gold account.
Thema:

1. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name] - Similar Threads - Account game naam

2. Setting up child account on XBox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Setting up child account on XBox Game Pass for PC: Hi all, I've bought my son a laptop for his birthday and when we try to set up the Game Pass for Xbox it just says he can't due to his age and that he'll have to ask his parents! There doesn't...
  3. Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to unlink activision account from new COD MW game: Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. I just purchased a brand new XBOX and COD MW game and someone it got tied to my sons email address and I am unable to unlink it so I can link it to mine....
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  5. Freezing game when I log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freezing game when I log into microsoft account: So literally the whole entire day have been trying to fix my minecraft PE account, every time I enter minecraft it freezes, I deleted my game (sadly losing my survival world) and I re-downloaded...
  6. $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission: i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and they said it was refunded by xbox. i thought my...
  7. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  8. need to verify account to play 18+ games

in XBoX on Mobile
    need to verify account to play 18+ games: I cant find were to verify my account to play 18+ games\ 14847166-e2de-486e-8a31-ce61da843bae
  9. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  10. Splitting a shared account - game progress and office 365

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splitting a shared account - game progress and office 365: Hi I have a microsoft account which my son has been using for years to play his games on his xbox. I use the account for Office 365 and as my windows account. Ideally we would have separate...