Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

Discus and support Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen. Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaurensLeusink, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name]

Ik heb een xbox naam van microsoft gekregen en ik wil die veranderen maar dan moet ik geld betalen.

Het zegt dat ik mijn naam al heb veranderd terwijl ik dat niet gedaan heb en dat ik 10 euro moet betalen om het te veranderen.

Kan iemand mij hiermee helpen?

-----------

[Mod Translation - I have received an xbox name from microsoft and I want to change that but then I have to pay money.

It says that I have already changed my name while I have not done so and that I have to pay 10 euros to change it.

Can someone help me with this?]

:)

LaurensLeusink, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

You can try the new gamertag system here https://social.xbox.com/en-us/changegamertag this allows you to pick any gamertag you want (up to 12 characters and within
    the code of conduct) and it will assign a suffix number at the end.
  3. LaurensLeusink Win User

Dat weet ik niet, het was al een tijd geleden dat ik de eerste keer gebruikt had

------

[Mod Translation - I don't know, it was a while since I had used the first time]
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello LaurensLeusink,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Heb je gewoon de eerste gebruikt die is toegewezen bij het aanmelden of heb je een selectie van de voorgestelde op hetzelfde scherm? Als u een andere hebt geselecteerd dan de automatisch toegewezen één, dan was dat uw gamertag wijziging.

---------

[Mod Translation - Did you just use the first one assigned when signing in or do you have a selection of the suggested ones on the same screen?
    If you selected a different one than the automatically assigned one, that was your gamertag change.]
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I delete a free silver account as the user name is the name I want to buy for my GOLD Account

There is no way to completely delete an account from the servers. You would have to change the name of the silver account to free up the gamertag and then change the game on the Gold account.
Thema:

1. Account game naam verandren [Translation - Change account game name] - Similar Threads - Account game naam

2. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  3. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  4. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  5. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  6. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game: Good day, I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft website for our son. Downloaded and installed fine on Windows 10. I used my Microsoft account to make the purchase as it...
  8. purchased game pass for wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased game pass for wrong account: Hi there, I purchased an xbox game pass ultimate today and accidentally got it for the wrong account. I was wondering what I would need to do to get it either cancelled or switched over to the...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC): So there are two accounts on the computer, both of which have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, however one account installed a bunch of games from the Game Pass library and they are listed as...
  10. Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separating Xbox credits and in game credits/accessories, etc. From a hotmail account: As a security feature when he was younger, i used my own hotmail account to create an Xbox username, etc. For my son to use. Over the years he has built up credits, in game collectibles, etc....