Account gamertag issue

Discus and support Account gamertag issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I will be getting xbox live account soon, but first i went online into my account to change my gamertag because i did not like the one i have now. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManicMeerkat181, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Account gamertag issue

I will be getting xbox live account soon, but first i went online into my account to change my gamertag because i did not like the one i have now. I had to pay for it, so i filled all the requirements, paid via visa, got the receipt, but my name never
    changed. Where can i get help. It cose me $9 to change, so i want it changed. Please help

:)

ManicMeerkat181, Jun 25, 2015
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jun 25, 2015
  3. Durandal
    Durandal Guest
    Gamertag "Forerunner"

Hello everyone! I own the Xbox gamertag "Forerunner" on a second account, if anyone's interested in having the gamertag message me!

Durandal, Jun 25, 2015
  4. Account gamertag issue

Sorry to hear you're having problems with Xbox.

I recommend contact Xbox support(Chat/Phone), they'll be able to help you by analyzing your account transactions alongside with you, and will refund your Microsoft account if necessary.

Don't hesitate to reach them, they're amazing at what they do.

support.xbox.com/.../request-chat

Hope you can get it fixed. Account gamertag issue ;)

Vitor-FFF64B5E-3606-4B3D-ACEE-59D9C04969AB, Jun 25, 2015
  5. Vitor-FFF64B5E-3606- Win User

Account gamertag issue

Sorry to hear you're having problems with Xbox.

I recommend contact Xbox support(Chat/Phone), they'll be able to help you by analyzing your account transactions alongside with you, and will refund your Microsoft account if necessary.

Don't hesitate to reach them, they're amazing at what they do.

support.xbox.com/.../request-chat

Hope you can get it fixed. ;)
  6. onyxishere Win User

Problems with xbox account transfer

7. XBF Brad A Win User

Issues with gamertag and account region.

Hello Azzezima,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. In regards to your gamer tag. Is it possible that you signed in on anything Xbox with the email you used at one time or another? If so then it would assign a gamer tag to it even though you may not of wanted
    to create it. For the region change somehow the region was changed within the past three months. Being there are a lot of issues we suggest you request a call back from a support agent.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Issues with gamertag and account region.

9. x24hrs2livex Win User

remove windows id from banned account

Thema:

Account gamertag issue

1. Account gamertag issue - Similar Threads - Account gamertag issue

2. Same gamertag on multiple accounts allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same gamertag on multiple accounts allowed?: About 30minutes before posting this, I was playing R6 siege, I came across 3 people on my team with the same exact gamertag, no changes at all, all had the same picture, 2 of them had the same...
  3. inactive accounts gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    inactive accounts gamertags: I am just here to say that microsoft should open up all of the gamertags of inactive/deactivated accounts to be used by people that actually play! my dream username is taken by one of these...
  4. Account recovery with gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Account recovery with gamertag: Hi, i'm trying to recover my account but its been a year since i last used it and i only remember my gamertag, is there anyway to get it back ? I only have a paypal receipt to prove that i own the...
  5. Link existing Gamertag to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link existing Gamertag to my account.: I reset my console and lost my gamertag link. The gamertag still exists. My account is now linked with a autogenerated gamertag. How do I reconnect my original gamertag with my account?...
  6. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?: I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e
  7. Issues with gamertag and account region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with gamertag and account region.: I've recently created this xbox account for a game i wanted to buy on pc. I later found out that my gamertag was "Mars vdb". Problem is that i've never _ever_ used this name for anything nor...
  8. One Account, two Gamertags? Causing an issue with Sea of Thieves Closed Beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    One Account, two Gamertags? Causing an issue with Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: Hello, I already opened a support request on the Sea of Thieves website with this issue. They directed me to the Microsoft Support for Sea of Thieves. When I opened a support post in the Sea of...
  9. Account/Gamertag Issue - Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Gamertag Issue - Please Help!: Hi I've got myself in a bit of a mess with my account and looking for help please. I created a gamertag when I first got an Xbox 360 many years ago. Then for some reason when I got my Xbox One...
  10. gamertag/email association issue; two gamertags but one email account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag/email association issue; two gamertags but one email account!: I'm really new to on line gaming; got an Xbox One a month ago and within two weeks it started smoking and died. I'd changed the gamertag from a default one to a new one before console #1 (Smoky)...