Account Gamertag Please help!

Discus and support Account Gamertag Please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a Gamertag name change a few weeks ago for $10. Microsoft recently changed it to something of there choice. I'm guessing the name was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoppestKing, Feb 23, 2014.

1. DoppestKing
    DoppestKing Guest

Hi, I purchased a Gamertag name change a few weeks ago for $10. Microsoft recently changed it to something of there choice. I'm guessing the name was inappropriate for some people. For myself and friends the name was quite hilarious. (ItchinNutSack) I kinda
    understand why it was changed. I was just wondering if I could be allowed to change it to something more appropriate of my choice. This is my first time having this issue so please help! Thanks!

:)

DoppestKing, Feb 23, 2014
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but no. If your gamertag violates the code of conduct the enforcement team will give you a forced name change, changing it to a random gamertag. You will have to pay to change your gamertag to something else.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but no. If your gamertag violates the code of conduct the enforcement team will give you a forced name change, changing it to a random gamertag. You will have to pay to change your gamertag to something else.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Account/Gamertag Issue - Please Help!

Sorry to hear it. There's no telling when or if a gamertag will be released if requesting such were allowed (it is not). Also, you could certainly try to change the gamertag on the other account but, again, you're left with the possibility that someone,
    somewhere may choose the same gamertag and get it before you do.

What you could do however is make sure that the tag you are using on the Xbox One is set as the Home console tag and then add the 360 tag to the family. The Gold membership and games will be shared to the second tag on the Xbox One console.
  7. JosuéMotales Win User

How I delet a account

I need help with this please help me i dont know waht to do
    Please i don't want to delete my account wath i really want is Enter to my Xbox account the gamertag is zirjacksparrow1 will you please help me i rely don't want to loos my account
  8. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Gamertag

hello Thelastdragon.

please check out this link to help you https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

Email address associated with gamer tag

Thema:

1. Account Gamertag Please help! - Similar Threads - Account Gamertag Please

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.: I know this has been asked and asked again. I'm hoping this continues to get attention though. Currently I have my Gamertag tied to one Microsoft Account (MSA) and not the one I use. I would...
  4. Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?: I've had my GT linked to my parents email since I was super young, and now I'd like to transfer it to my email. Is there any basic way I can do this without going through a ton of support or...
  5. Gamertag is Bumpy Night, fixed account info, please deposit my credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamertag is Bumpy Night, fixed account info, please deposit my credits: gamertag , fixed my account info 2 months ago and today with xbox reps: Pam and Monica, everythings good please deposit my credits now 87ab8cac-575b-4dc9-ba12-9973f8e8fea3
  6. Account/Gamertag Issue - Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Gamertag Issue - Please Help!: Hi I've got myself in a bit of a mess with my account and looking for help please. I created a gamertag when I first got an Xbox 360 many years ago. Then for some reason when I got my Xbox One...
  7. Help please, I have a account recovery problem. 2 gamertags, 1 email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please, I have a account recovery problem. 2 gamertags, 1 email: Well um, I have a problem very recently a few hours back. At that time, I was trying to resolve an error involving purchasing xbox videos, one step involves having to delete the my profile (1). I...
  8. I cant sign into my gamertag, because theres a problem with my microsoft account please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign into my gamertag, because theres a problem with my microsoft account please help!: I tryed signing into my gamertag to play some games and they said theres a problem with my email. Then they give me a website to goto account.live.com to fix it. And they made me go through the...
  9. I want to use a different Microsoft account for my gamertag on the ONE!! Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to use a different Microsoft account for my gamertag on the ONE!! Please help: I have a different Microsoft account for my OneDrive which is an application on the ONE console. My gamertag has another Microsoft account. How can I change my Gamertag Microsoft account to match...
  10. Please add feature "Transfer gamertag to another Xbox live account" to Xbox One!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add feature "Transfer gamertag to another Xbox live account" to Xbox One!: The only way to transfer a gamertag from one Xbox live account to another is on Xbox 360 only. We cant do through a computer on Xbox.com or the new Xbox One console....