account glitch?

Discus and support account glitch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made an account on microsoft and added the xbox live onto the account through the website, but whenever i go to my account an error pops up saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by b0n3z5, Jun 5, 2014.

1. b0n3z5
    b0n3z5 Guest

account glitch?

I made an account on microsoft and added the xbox live onto the account through the website, but whenever i go to my account an error pops up saying ive found a glitch in the system. Also i cannot download this profile to my xbox, but i can download others.

:)

b0n3z5, Jun 5, 2014
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

What does silver give you?

Could I have done that with my wife's offline account today? Instead of making her Gold? Lol

leebroath, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Accounts ?

Guys, I've not bothered to search as I wouldn't even know quite where to start, so apologies if this is common knowledge already.

My question is............

I've already signed over my XBL account to the ONE, which works fine, but what I'm wondering is how do I get the kids and misses across from the 360 ?
    I'm the only one with a live account and the 3 other profiles where made on the 360.
    Whilst I was out MTB'ing today the "kids" wanted to play Zoo Tycoon, but since I have to ONE set up for face sign in they had a few problems, to the point where on my arrival home there were about 6 new accounts made in their attempts to sign in *Facepalm :facepalm:
    It's been so long since the other accounts were made on the 360 I can't even remember what processes were required.
    Do you need an email addy ?

stellamandude, Jun 5, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

account glitch?

Hi there,

can you login with that account via
    http://account.live.com
    and
    http://billing.microsoft.com
    and check if all information is correct.

Also check if all security proofs:
    account.live.com/.../manage
    be sure two are setup and verified

Regarding downloading the profile.

Be sure to check if there are any corrupt profiles currently present on the storage device and clear the cache before trying to download the profile again.

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Jacyintha Win User

Remove an parent account

You didn't indicate that you had already attempted to promote the account. It doesn't do anyone any good to be hostile - especially when they are trying to help. Plenty of people come to the forums and ask questions without having done any troubleshooting.

If the birthday that was registered states you are under 18, there is no way to remove a parent account without parental account information. If you are part of a Family pack, you will be treated as a child. Promoting yourself will remove you from the Family
    and remove the Gold subscription. If the system is just being weirdly glitchy, the Microsoft Account team might be the one to check with. You can start a chat with them here:

support.microsoft.com/.../hostpage.aspx
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  8. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  9. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
Thema:

account glitch?

1. account glitch? - Similar Threads - account glitch

2. glitched account

in XBoX Accessibility
    glitched account: My Xbox account is glitched out I just bought gold today and it says I have the gold but my account won't let me play Roblox or anything that requires gold. d5543156-6d50-4ba5-b4f0-1f1dd773ae5e
  3. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  4. HELP! MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS GLITCHED!

in XBoX on Mobile
    HELP! MY XBOX ACCOUNT IS GLITCHED!: so, when I try to sign in to my xbox account on xbox.com it takes me to the sign in page, I enter my name and password and click sign in and it just takes me to the xbox page signed out and doesnt...
  5. Found a glitch regarding account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Found a glitch regarding account balance: Today I got a 25 gbp giftcard for xbox and bought a few games costing around 17-18 gbp. Usually, it should say how much I should have left. Instead when I go to see if I can purchase a game, it...
  6. Xbox Account Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Glitch: Very broken account, no idea whats going on. First off I cannot access any of the sites under the tab "my xbox" on xbox.com. It redirects me to:...
  7. Glitched Account

in XBoX Rewards
    Glitched Account: So when I use my email to sign into Xbox live rewards it signs me in and everything but when I look at the drop down bar it shows a different email than what I signed in with. That email is not...
  8. My Gamerscore is Glitching Out, and I got Suspended but my Account was HACKED!!!! :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamerscore is Glitching Out, and I got Suspended but my Account was HACKED!!!! :(: Hello, I need help! I recently got banned for 2 weeks, and i cannot game or talk with my awesome friends. I had gotten hacked and the hacker modded some xbox 360 games, and made me get banned. It...
  9. Account banned Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned Glitch: Hello everyone it seems I have a bug within my xbox It said around 4 o' clock my xbox live account cannot send messages due to past behaviour. I said ok so I try to play halo 5 and it says ive...
  10. Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account has a ban, But it effects all my xbox accounts, Is this a glitch ?: Basically my xbox account has a Communications ban as well as a Multiplayer ban, But when i go onto any other account the bans are active on them accounts as well even though the emails said the...