Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches

Discus and support Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've reset my password for now, but now I don't have a home Xbox, I went to devices and removed the other home Xbox but now I can't get the home Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by granolaa, Jul 15, 2021.

1. granolaa
    granolaa Guest

I've reset my password for now, but now I don't have a home Xbox, I went to devices and removed the other home Xbox but now I can't get the home Xbox back again, also I'm not eligible for the survey to get one extra switch

:)

granolaa, Jul 15, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @granolaa!

Sorry that you are facing these issues but unfortunately, If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and need assistance plus the additional one, you will need to wait till you are eligible for another switch again.
  3. classicdms Win User

Region change

My account got hacked last year and switched from a US account to a Russian Account. I tried to have my account switched back and they told me that region switches could only happen once a year. They couldn't do anything for me, even though they verified
    that my account region got switched after the hack.

All of a sudden, region changes aren't possible? Am I supposed to be stuck with a Russian Account forever? And lose all of the games I've bought on my this account? How ridiculous is that?
  4. SKULLFACE Win User

Made my Xbox my "home" Xbox, now all games on my other Xbox are unplayable

Even stranger, I just realized this...

My account > Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Make this my Xbox UNCHECKED

Kids account > Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Make this my Xbox CHECKED

My account > can play all games

Kids account > can't play games and gets the "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error

Do I need to switch it to My Account? If I do so it simply says I'll have 4 switches left.
  5. NbaNba Win User

Home xbox

My account was hacked and i just got it back and there wasnt a switch on it
  6. xNoOneLikesYoux Win User

File Complaint- Router Hacked through XBox Live account

I am sorry that you got hacked! But I was very happy to come across your post! My son's console was hacked as well as his account. This hacker was able to pull up a CC that was used one time to purchase a game and then all the info was removed he then used
    that CC to purchase over 300.00 worth of games and packs. Now here is where it gets odd- all of this was downloaded to my sons console. But at the time this was being done my son was not even at home and his console was turned off. I even told the people at
    Xbox I could provide them with video proof that he was at a Walmart when 3 of the purchases were being made. Their response was he did this. So now it is left up to me to find the person who did this.
Thema:

1. Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches - Similar Threads - Account got hacked

2. My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless: After some miracle I got my account back from last time but this time it's much more difficult, the method is also better.(Because I just changed my alias, the hacker's name can't be changed after...
  3. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?: so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was...
  4. My account got hacked and removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and removed.: My account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker removed the account from Microsoft and has removed the recovery email. When I try to login it says there is no such email and will not...
  5. my account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked: my account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker actually removed the account I think when ever I try to login it says there is no such email e09eefe2-9463-4131-aca8-4f7d3caa35f8
  6. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.: So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore. What do I do?...
  7. My sons account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons account got hacked: I need help on recovering my sons account He is 9 years old and someone hacked his account. All the money I spend on Xbox there should be some kind of protocol to recover my sons account. And the...
  8. My account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and stolen.: Good day, five days ago I found my account password and email changed. I've tried the recovery form multiple times with everything filled out but it was in vain. I've managed to get to a chat...
  9. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing: i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about getting my account back but my account is...
  10. I got my Xbox account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox account hacked: I got my Xbox account hacked 7 years and I want it back but can’t remember the email address for it and can’t find it anyway. Can someone help please because I been trying for hours too sort it...