Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #?

Discus and support Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I got a nice Halloween surprise when I found out my email and associated Microsoft/Xbox account had been hacked, and charges had been placed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DC6J, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DC6J
    DC6J Guest

Hello,

I got a nice Halloween surprise when I found out my email and associated Microsoft/Xbox account had been hacked, and charges had been placed. After wading through the support services tree, I finally was able to talk to a real live person and setup an account
    transfer request. I haven't gotten any info on this case since then, and have had one follow-up email (so at least it's still on the radar). So how do I contact support with the case # for reference? I'm obviously hesitant to send any other info other than
    the case #, since I'm not trying to get hacked again. Any support staff who might be able to send a follow up to the email contact for Case # 1511860328 would be much appreciated.

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

They hacked me

For how to behave in case of hacking check the info here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  3. Daddy Stovall Win User

Banned

Permanent and it was done on a 360 console and that has been packed in a box 2 months ago we only play on the Xbox one and really we only use Netflix I've had a live account for almost 10 years I even contacted Microsoft 3-5 months ago telling them my account
    was being hacked
  4. CG M3RK Win User

Cheater

Xbox labled me as a "cheater" and 4 months ago my account got hacked my some weirdo, and i thought i got this straight buti see i didnt... Does anyone have info on how i can fix my account!!!!!?
  5. op7imusPrIme92 Win User

My account was hacked three months ago

the accounts are not lost its due to the content liscences as they have to redo them so if you have a pretty big dl history it can take well over 30 days

im coming up to 3 1/2 month now
  6. BlackLabel3 Win User

My account was hacked three months ago

I just spoke with someone who was actually helpful at customer support and finally got some REAL ANSWERS!

As I suspected, the account is gone and I wont be getting it back. If I do get it back it wont be for 1 year+. Microsoft cannot retrieve these migrated accounts within a 1 year time period. Anyone you talk to at customer support that tells you that you should
    be getting your migrated account back within a couple weeks, 30 days, 60 days or whatever is just wrong and doesn't fully understand what is going on. The investigation teams don't even look over these accounts and this is the reason why the accounts don't
    get updated with any new information for 60, 90, 120+ days. If your account has been migrated, it's gone, give up on it. We might be able to migrate the accounts back ourselves on xbox.com under account options but it won't be an option for a least a year
    form the original migration.

Once the person I was talking with saw what was going on she informed me to just go on and make another xbox live account. She gave me a new SR number and escalated to a new department with a different case. The old SR# and investigation on getting the account
    back will go on indefinitely, as I said a little while ago. They've started processing my refund, I should have it within 7 business days. They also informed me that I'll be getting all of my download content transferred to my new account. I'll need to call
    back after 72 hours, the time for the new department handling my case to get it on hand, with my new account information. I've been told before that since the account was migrated all my DLC was gone with it because of the licensing. I was told they have to
    retrieve the account to recover the licensing. This apparently isn't the case. It just seems that most the the people working for customer service, supervisors included, have no idea what's going on here or what to do with these cases.

My advice to anyone with similar problems is to forget about getting those migrated accounts back. Call customer support repeatedly until you get a representative that knows what's going on. I've even spoken with like 3 supervisors that were just telling
    me completely wrong things, apparently. Tell them you just want to have the account escalated to get a refund and get your download content back. Tell them you now know that the account is lost and you want to forget about the investigation to get the migrated
    account back. Read this post to them if you have to.
Thema:

1. Account Hacked 3 Months Ago. How do I check on my case #? - Similar Threads - Account Hacked Months

2. Microsoft account well and truly hacked!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account well and truly hacked!: I have been trying to get my microsoft account back for over 2 months now. Every time I manage to get passed the recovery form - the hacker jumps on and diverts emails to them (I can actually see...
  3. Account Hacked - Gamertag WinterEgg524979

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked - Gamertag WinterEgg524979: Hello. My sons account has been hacked by WinterEgg524979. My issue is now when I log into my sons XBOX account on my PC my sons gamertag has been changed to WinterEgg524979. My question is how do...
  4. Someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my account: I was just signing into my xbox when it said enter a password. The email was not mine and that is how I realized I got hacked. I tried signing in online but he changed all my security info. Now It...
  5. My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked And Email Was Changed Need Help ASAP!: Yesterday people from the com (If you don't know what the 'com' is.. It is basically known people on Xbox they are normally known for hacking or doxing and stuff like that) got into one of my alt...
  6. my hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    my hacked account: hello i am a 13 year old boy from ireland and a hacker took my account 3 days ago. he changed the email registered to the account and set it as his own and changed the passcode i know all the...
  7. Account got hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got hacked: I left my house for a few days for work, when i got home last night my account had a different password and email associated with it (email is unknown) and i couldnt get in...
  8. Account Hacked, Xbox cannot recover

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacked, Xbox cannot recover: MY sons account was hacked. He has called Microsoft who keeps sending him a code which he cannot retrieve due to the hacker also getting into his email. My son changed his PW to his email and he...
  9. Account hacked and recovery cases being closed

in XBoX on Windows
    Account hacked and recovery cases being closed: Hello I was hacked about 6 months ago and I have been in contact with the customer support for 6 months trying to recover the account but they are dreadful they keep telling me to open a new...
  10. Account hacked 4 2 months sent email 2 abuse lookout no reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked 4 2 months sent email 2 abuse lookout no reply.: 2 months ago i woke up with notifications on my phone about suspicious activities in my google, Microsoft, and xbox accounts i thought it was probably my brother trying to get on my xbox but i...