Account hacked and email changed

Discus and support Account hacked and email changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zakdavis1, Sep 1, 2019.

1. zakdavis1
    zakdavis1 Guest

In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt said it no longer existed, when I tried to recover the account
    the prompt said the email was attached to my new email AND a second email to a yahoo email. I don't have a yahoo email. I'm pretty sure someone hacked it and changed the email and who knows what else. The gamertag still exist and the name is unchanged, its
    "xzackbear" (i know its awful, I was in middle school when I got a 360) I've searched and searched but can't find a way to recover the account. Is there anyway of getting it back? I'm pretty sure I could answer the security questions if they werent changed,
    and I had a ton of content I bought over the years I'd love to revisit.

:)

zakdavis1, Sep 1, 2019
  2. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

Turns out that my account was hacked and the email address was changed.
  3. HassanB Win User

account hacked. email changed

Hi,

Sorry, there's no one on this forum that is able to assist with hacked accounts. You would need to exclusively speak with Xbox Support and ask them to file an unauthorized use request ticket. You can reach out to phone support
    here.
  4. denis97g Win User

5. Njal the Blue Win User

How long ago are you talking of, since you last logged into that microsoft account? If it was dormant for 5 years then Microsoft may well have closed it down and released the gamertag, hence why you can find it. As denis97g suggests, go through the compromised
    account solution to see if you can recover it.
  6. xTheProHD Win User

Did I get hacked?

I dont know if your account has been ''hacked'' but if i were i would change my password! or your email on the account!!
Thema:

1. Account hacked and email changed - Similar Threads - Account hacked email

2. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  3. Someone hacked in my xbox one/email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked in my xbox one/email account: Someone has hacked into the account that my son uses for his xbox one. It has made numerous unauthorised purchases with my card so any time I buy something from the Microsoft store I have to...
  4. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...: Split from this thread. I need some help bigtime.. Because of security someone has hacked mine and my friends account.. Becouse if you hes gotten into our outlook, gmail, netfix ect numerous...
  5. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account daily. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account daily. ...: Someone hijacked my account gamertag: Schrammwow and has been using my account every day. He changed the email from my email to his email. I tried resetting the email and password and he hacked it...
  6. Hacked by Russian Email Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked by Russian Email Account: I have emailed repeatedly about this issue, I keep getting locked out of my account, recently my console was removed from the account. I am having to re-verify on an almost daily basis. The...
  7. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  8. my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live: hi this is my account i got hacked in to and there is some information i cant remember all of my information i can prove that is my account i answered as best as truthly as i can remember i dont...
  9. Account hacked 4 2 months sent email 2 abuse lookout no reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked 4 2 months sent email 2 abuse lookout no reply.: 2 months ago i woke up with notifications on my phone about suspicious activities in my google, Microsoft, and xbox accounts i thought it was probably my brother trying to get on my xbox but i...
  10. Account got hacked email and password has changed Gt: axinn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked email and password has changed Gt: axinn: Hello my account with gt: Axinn has gotten hacked because the email and password have changed the original email was [Mod Removed] which the hacker changed to [Mod Removed] without me knowing....