Account Hacked

Discus and support Account Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Someone hacked my account, i talked with xbox support and made a new email. I received an email yesterday about my hacked account getting removed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MontaeJordan, Oct 2, 2019.

1. MontaeJordan
    MontaeJordan Guest

Account Hacked

Account Hacked [​IMG]
    Someone
    hacked my account, i talked with xbox support and made a new email. I received an email yesterday about my hacked account getting removed from microsoft family. Does that mean the hacker cant play my games anymore?

:)

MontaeJordan, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. VanBur3n Win User

Can you reset my gamerscore???

I wonder what will be people's next excuse for hacking their account. Their fish hacked it?
  6. dup32b639db-6446-4e5 Win User

Good guy hacker

How did your account randomly get hacked? I dont think people can just hack any account they want.
Thema:

Account Hacked

1. Account Hacked - Similar Threads - Account Hacked

2. account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    account being hacked: Why can't I log in my XboxOne? saying that the account gas been compromised? But I can log in on my desktop on Microsoft site. 69653178-cf16-4e47-8906-31ec4b5a587d
  3. DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?: Hello dear friends. you see my nick name it writes "OPENINGPIZZA322" i have no idea who gave me this nick. i have never heard about this before. I did not sign up for XBOX application too. I...
  4. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: I do not know who or why but my account has been hacked in the way that my gamertag was changed from Igor2005PL to Ggghhhhhf3, I had no control over this and I nearly lost all my progres in Grand...
  5. Hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account: I have had my xbox account hacked I have changed my password but somehow they keep getting it they keep changing my gamer picture to inappropriate images 06c0309c-e6e8-4bef-9548-8ac6809e3d8e
  6. hacking my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacking my account: hi I have been hacked for the 2nd time in 2 weeks , the first the tried to access my bank account and take £80 , but to day someone apparently from Sheffield has hacked and removed all my games...
  7. mi cuenta ha sido pirateada.[My account has been hacked.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    mi cuenta ha sido pirateada.[My account has been hacked.]: mi cuenta fue pirateada hace mas de 6 meses y aun no he podido recuperarla y por parte de Microsoft tampoco se han puesto en contacto conmigo, alguien conoce alguna forma efectiva de ponerse en...
  8. My Account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account was hacked: My account was hacked in the email and password was changed what should I do? f9993e7d-12e6-4060-8f0d-b10b408dce93
  9. My xbox account is hacked or what??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account is hacked or what??: For the past few months I have been experiencing what I think is that my account is hacked. About 1 month ago, I couldn't log into xbox because whenever I tried it said i had the wrong password. I...
  10. Hacked Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account: My account was hacked & £75 worth of xbox gift cards were purchased while I was unable to access my account. I've contacted support who game me a link to request a refund which has been rejected...