Account Hacked

Discus and support Account Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account got hacked about a year ago and never bothered trying to get it back until now! is their any way of getting it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BriansPint, Jan 21, 2014.

1. BriansPint
    BriansPint Guest

Account Hacked

My account got hacked about a year ago and never bothered trying to get it back until now! is their any way of getting it back?

:)

BriansPint, Jan 21, 2014
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Microsoft Account Hacked

Here you go buddy, some info! https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12414/microsoft-account-identity-verification-apps-faq

people don't need to change email address when compromised, they need to change password and make sure they have proper security... that includes not using passwords on more than one service, if one service is compromised all those details are sold.

Someone in another country will pop up with it, even if it takes years to happen. My skype password took approximately 4 years from compromise to have someone log in and use it.

This app makes you click approve when logging into websites, and it's instant once you click "accept" the website will load in normal.

Any devices that don't work with the app like xbox 360 will have you go to website once to create a password (it will generate a password that isn't easy) and you use that on those devices to login with your normal user name.

cross44, Jan 21, 2014
  3. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Microsoft Account Hacked

Im tired of this hacking shit.

Off topic, everyone needs to watch out for that ransomware shit.

Last year almost 1 billion got paid out. That was a huge jump from 2015 where only 32 million was paid out. With a jump like that Im sure it will grow even more.

xxmavrikxx, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Account Hacked

You would have to contact support to see if they can still do an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  8. VanBur3n Win User

Can you reset my gamerscore???

I wonder what will be people's next excuse for hacking their account. Their fish hacked it?
  9. dup32b639db-6446-4e5 Win User

Good guy hacker

How did your account randomly get hacked? I dont think people can just hack any account they want.
Thema:

Account Hacked

1. Account Hacked - Similar Threads - Account Hacked

2. conta hackeada [Hacked account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conta hackeada [Hacked account]: ol, ontem recebi um e-mail de uma compra que não havia realizado, tal compra foi feita pela minha conta e pelo cartão do meu pai que havia sido cadastrado pra assinatura da gold+game pass gostaria...
  3. How To Hack Tik Tok Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Tik Tok Account: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. premium website online Tik Tok Followers Hack Website
  4. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. this website Tik Tok Hack Tool Download
  5. How To Hack Tik Tok Private Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Tik Tok Private Account: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. you could check here Tik Tok Fans Hack 2019
  6. How Hack Musically Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How Hack Musically Account: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. check this link right here now Tik Tok Likes Hack Tiktok Hack Fan Tik Tok Followers Generator Tiktok Hacker Apk Tik Tok Like Generator Tik Tok Hack...
  7. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. find this Tiktok Hack Account Tiktok Hacker Online Tik Tok Slow Motion Hack Android Free Tik Tok Fans No Human Verification Tik Tok Unlimited Fans...
  8. How To Hack Tik Tok Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Tik Tok Account: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. navigate to this web-site Tik Tok Hack Fans Tiktok Hack Version Tik Tok Fans Generator No Human Verification Tik Tok Tricks Tiktok Likes Hack Without...
  9. How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Someones Musically Account 2019: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. here Tiktok Hacker Apk Tik Tok Fans Hack 2019 Tik Tok Followers Hack 2019 Musically Crown Hacks 2019 Tik Tok Hack Followers Tik Tok Followers Hack...
  10. How To Hack Tik Tok Private Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Hack Tik Tok Private Account: TIKTOK Musical.ly Hack 2019 AUGUST. from this blog How To Hack Tik Tok Account Tik Tok Hack Android Musically Followers Hack Tiktok Coin Hacks Hack Code Tik Tok Tik Tok Like Generator...