Account Hackeds

Discus and support Account Hackeds in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to be able to talk directly to someone without giving my account name. The hacked is still using my phone number and email address but has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kelly Greig, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Kelly Greig
    Kelly Greig Guest

Account Hackeds

I need to be able to talk directly to someone without giving my account name. The hacked is still using my phone number and email address but has changed the account name so that any time I try to contact Microsoft and they ask me for my account name, the
    account name I have does not exist. Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

Kelly Greig, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. VanBur3n Win User

Can you reset my gamerscore???

I wonder what will be people's next excuse for hacking their account. Their fish hacked it?
  6. dup32b639db-6446-4e5 Win User

Good guy hacker

How did your account randomly get hacked? I dont think people can just hack any account they want.
Thema:

Account Hackeds

1. Account Hackeds - Similar Threads - Account Hackeds

2. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  3. Account HACKED

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account HACKED: 3 days ago someone from MI got into my account and changed my security information, since I have changed my password twice. Now when I want to change the security setting it wants to send a code...
  4. Account Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacked: [img] Someone hacked my account, i talked with xbox support and made a new email. I received an email yesterday about my hacked account getting removed from microsoft family. Does that mean the...
  5. Account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked: Has anyone had there account hacked and if so how long did it take to get it resolved? I have been waiting 5 days for a email from the escalation team and still nothing meanwhile the hacker is...
  6. Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.: Bonjour , je vient de me remarqué en me connectant avec mon compte que je me suis fait piraté et fait bannir pour propos vulgaires . ma bio et ma région a été changé pour des propos racistes , et...
  7. xbox account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account hacked: My xbox account was hacked 2 days ago. I called tech support and they said they sent my case to the escalation team over 24 hours ago and still no word from them. Meanwhile the hacker still has...
  8. Hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account: Hi my xbox and account has been dodgy for a long time within everything i do, gaming, apps, browsing internet and even spotify was showing me music that doesnt seem right. But today i played darts...
  9. Free nickname change after hacking your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free nickname change after hacking your account: Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's...
  10. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...