account hacking and cheating

Discus and support account hacking and cheating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey I'm just asking how to stop players from raging at you and stuff. I've tried muting them but they still send me messages. then I tried to block... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TanMocha622, Jan 26, 2014.

1. TanMocha622
    TanMocha622 Guest

hey I'm just asking how to stop players from raging at you and stuff. I've tried muting them but they still send me messages. then I tried to block communications but they must have hacked my account to still send me messages. I can't stop them from doing
    this. I've filed complaints on top of complaints on top of complaints but nothing has been done to stop these players from doing this.

:)

TanMocha622, Jan 26, 2014
  2. There's a hacker on Xbox Live

@Z4ZonE Why would it be a better place? cheating games and hacking people's accounts is alright? seriously? *FacePalm*

British Parrot, Jan 26, 2014
  3. ok...help me understand this

When you're owning noobs, you're not accusing anyone of cheating/hacking, BUT when you're accusing people of cheating/hacking, you're naming and shaming. Follow?

Defy Lightning, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Block them and do not attempt to contact them again after that as sending them a message will unblock them.

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Block them and do not attempt to contact them again after that as sending them a message will unblock them.
  6. CeasedThought Win User

account hacked

Accounts get "hacked" all the time, its truely not hacked , but the user has been fished for information probably lured by some message about free xbox stuff or games or even cheats. No one has ever hacked into the accounts held by Micro Soft.
  7. British Parrot Win User

There's a hacker on Xbox Live

@Z4ZonE Why would it be a better place? cheating games and hacking people's accounts is alright? seriously? *FacePalm*
  8. VernierSlake Win User

Call of Duty: World at War

The policy is "thou shalt not cheat/mod/hack or risk mine rightous banhammer on thy account" already.
  9. allbackofthebus Win User

cheating/hacking

cheats and hacks can be beaten ( GOTP ) clan GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS prove this daily bring on the Hacks and Cheats
Thema:

1. account hacking and cheating - Similar Threads - account hacking cheating

2. conta hackeada [Hacked account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conta hackeada [Hacked account]: ol, ontem recebi um e-mail de uma compra que não havia realizado, tal compra foi feita pela minha conta e pelo cartão do meu pai que havia sido cadastrado pra assinatura da gold+game pass gostaria...
  3. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  4. Recoverery from hacked parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recoverery from hacked parent account: My grandson's Xbox appears to be operating fine, but his mother's parent account and its backup account seem to be irretrievably hacked (passwords, phone numbers, security questions all changed;...
  5. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...
  6. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  7. Xbox live account hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hack: i need my account back i have all the info on me but the hacker changed the email to a new email but i have the orignal email on that account that i created i need help getting it back before the...
  8. Hacked Stolen Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Stolen Account: My Account was hacked... They deleted my email address and my phone number. I received text that someone had changed my email address (not you) followed link tried to log on and message read:...
  9. My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back: My account got hacked, and the hacker changed the emails and password and changed the 2 step, please of someone knows how to get an account back help me 7f537869-32c7-44a7-9006-427312fc1958
  10. ny account is banned till the year 31/12/9999 and i didnt hack or cheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    ny account is banned till the year 31/12/9999 and i didnt hack or cheat: Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or trolling, threats, extortion,...