account hacking and cheating

Discus and support account hacking and cheating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey I'm just asking how to stop players from raging at you and stuff. I've tried muting them but they still send me messages. then I tried to block... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TanMocha622, Jan 26, 2014.

1. TanMocha622
    TanMocha622 Guest

hey I'm just asking how to stop players from raging at you and stuff. I've tried muting them but they still send me messages. then I tried to block communications but they must have hacked my account to still send me messages. I can't stop them from doing
    this. I've filed complaints on top of complaints on top of complaints but nothing has been done to stop these players from doing this.

:)

TanMocha622, Jan 26, 2014
  2. There's a hacker on Xbox Live

@Z4ZonE Why would it be a better place? cheating games and hacking people's accounts is alright? seriously? *FacePalm*

British Parrot, Jan 26, 2014
  3. ok...help me understand this

When you're owning noobs, you're not accusing anyone of cheating/hacking, BUT when you're accusing people of cheating/hacking, you're naming and shaming. Follow?

Defy Lightning, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Block them and do not attempt to contact them again after that as sending them a message will unblock them.

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Block them and do not attempt to contact them again after that as sending them a message will unblock them.
  6. CeasedThought Win User

account hacked

Accounts get "hacked" all the time, its truely not hacked , but the user has been fished for information probably lured by some message about free xbox stuff or games or even cheats. No one has ever hacked into the accounts held by Micro Soft.
  7. British Parrot Win User

There's a hacker on Xbox Live

@Z4ZonE Why would it be a better place? cheating games and hacking people's accounts is alright? seriously? *FacePalm*
  8. VernierSlake Win User

Call of Duty: World at War

The policy is "thou shalt not cheat/mod/hack or risk mine rightous banhammer on thy account" already.
  9. allbackofthebus Win User

cheating/hacking

cheats and hacks can be beaten ( GOTP ) clan GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS prove this daily bring on the Hacks and Cheats
Thema:

1. account hacking and cheating - Similar Threads - account hacking cheating

2. account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    account being hacked: Why can't I log in my XboxOne? saying that the account gas been compromised? But I can log in on my desktop on Microsoft site. 69653178-cf16-4e47-8906-31ec4b5a587d
  3. DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?: Hello dear friends. you see my nick name it writes "OPENINGPIZZA322" i have no idea who gave me this nick. i have never heard about this before. I did not sign up for XBOX application too. I...
  4. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: I do not know who or why but my account has been hacked in the way that my gamertag was changed from Igor2005PL to Ggghhhhhf3, I had no control over this and I nearly lost all my progres in Grand...
  5. Hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account: I have had my xbox account hacked I have changed my password but somehow they keep getting it they keep changing my gamer picture to inappropriate images 06c0309c-e6e8-4bef-9548-8ac6809e3d8e
  6. hacking my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacking my account: hi I have been hacked for the 2nd time in 2 weeks , the first the tried to access my bank account and take £80 , but to day someone apparently from Sheffield has hacked and removed all my games...
  7. mi cuenta ha sido pirateada.[My account has been hacked.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    mi cuenta ha sido pirateada.[My account has been hacked.]: mi cuenta fue pirateada hace mas de 6 meses y aun no he podido recuperarla y por parte de Microsoft tampoco se han puesto en contacto conmigo, alguien conoce alguna forma efectiva de ponerse en...
  8. My Account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account was hacked: My account was hacked in the email and password was changed what should I do? f9993e7d-12e6-4060-8f0d-b10b408dce93
  9. My xbox account is hacked or what??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account is hacked or what??: For the past few months I have been experiencing what I think is that my account is hacked. About 1 month ago, I couldn't log into xbox because whenever I tried it said i had the wrong password. I...
  10. ny account is banned till the year 31/12/9999 and i didnt hack or cheat

in XBoX on Consoles
    ny account is banned till the year 31/12/9999 and i didnt hack or cheat: Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or trolling, threats, extortion,...