Account help.

Discus and support Account help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CyberSpaceSpeed, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Account help.

I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer.

:)

CyberSpaceSpeed, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

3. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

4. dave6398 Win User

Account Help!

ok thanks revtony (this is my main Xbox account)..... So If i can migrate the gamertag to the micorsoft account, would there be a way I can change the e-mail / microsoft account associated with this gamertag so that it is connected to my main Microsft account
    that is already synced with my Windows 8 PC, Because if I want to use any sync options or Smart Glass between windows 8 and Xbox, it would need the GamerTag to be associated with the Microsoft account.
  5. TMZN Win User

Account Help!

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer saves and achievements between accounts. Best thing to do if you want to keep your saves and achievements is to use the new account.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

Account help.

1. Account help. - Similar Threads - Account help

2. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  3. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  4. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  5. Help, My father is locked out of his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, My father is locked out of his account: Hi so my father basically hadn't logged in a while and the console asked him for his password which he forgot. When we tried to recover the password, we realized that email he used (which btw was...
  6. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  7. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  8. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  9. Little help with accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Little help with accounts: If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox live accounts? fa4a03e4-2cbc-4271-9fd9-cc4477c8ef2f
  10. help for accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    help for accounts: If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox accounts on the same pc or can i use only one xbox account? 5d2fd7a7-df52-403b-a515-7656aa5afb13