Account help.

Discus and support Account help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CyberSpaceSpeed, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Account help.

I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer.

:)

CyberSpaceSpeed, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

3. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

4. dave6398 Win User

Account Help!

ok thanks revtony (this is my main Xbox account)..... So If i can migrate the gamertag to the micorsoft account, would there be a way I can change the e-mail / microsoft account associated with this gamertag so that it is connected to my main Microsft account
    that is already synced with my Windows 8 PC, Because if I want to use any sync options or Smart Glass between windows 8 and Xbox, it would need the GamerTag to be associated with the Microsoft account.
  5. TMZN Win User

Account Help!

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer saves and achievements between accounts. Best thing to do if you want to keep your saves and achievements is to use the new account.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

Account help.

1. Account help. - Similar Threads - Account help

2. Help with signing into ps4 bedrock using microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with signing into ps4 bedrock using microsoft account: I tried to link my account to my ps4 for minecraft bedrock but it says its linked to another account and i did not link it i dont know if this is the right place to post it but if someone knows...
  3. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  4. Can't get into account, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get into account, help!: Hello all, Just bought another xbox, and I am trying to sign into my account to access my games and my live profile. I've logged in, but its asking me to verify with a phone number I haven't used...
  5. I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help by getting my gta 5 account back.: Greetings, at the 2018 christmas, i have bought for myself the gta 5, but that in a new account that i have made, because ive lost my main acc password, after a few months, i got my account back,...
  6. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  7. my xbox account got deleted pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox account got deleted pls help: my xbox account got deleted im trying to recover it is that possible? cause it still exists on my xbox. the name of the account was DaBubbleGuppies pls help!!!...
  8. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  9. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help: I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know...
  10. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...