account help

Discus and support account help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an account that I play Xbox on and a personal email .I want to switch the emails keep the gamertag and the achievements that I had .I also want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshGarcia987, Mar 24, 2020.

1. account help

I have an account that I play Xbox on and a personal email .I want to switch the emails keep the gamertag and the achievements that I had .I also want to keep the other account so I can still use

:)

JoshGarcia987, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

3. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

4. dave6398 Win User

Account Help!

ok thanks revtony (this is my main Xbox account)..... So If i can migrate the gamertag to the micorsoft account, would there be a way I can change the e-mail / microsoft account associated with this gamertag so that it is connected to my main Microsft account
    that is already synced with my Windows 8 PC, Because if I want to use any sync options or Smart Glass between windows 8 and Xbox, it would need the GamerTag to be associated with the Microsoft account.
  5. TMZN Win User

Account Help!

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer saves and achievements between accounts. Best thing to do if you want to keep your saves and achievements is to use the new account.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

account help

1. account help - Similar Threads - account help

2. HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HARDWARE, DATA, ACCOUNT HELP & SEAGATE: [img] PLEASE HELP ME :( I’m Having A Panic Attack Lol, So I Left Home To Pick Up My Baby And Came Back On My Xbox One And It Was Reseted. I Lost All My Games From My Seagate Hard Drive Which Won’t...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  4. Help retrieving my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving my xbox account: Hi. Sorry this might be long. Someone recently hacked my xbox account. They changed the email address on the account so the normal microsoft recovery didnt work, just went round and round in...
  5. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  6. Help with getting an account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with getting an account back: I made an account on my Xbox 360 with the same email as my xbox one, and I cant get my Xbox 360 account back. Any ways on how to get this back? 8eff3c68-0563-453d-a7c4-eec9d696d4f6
  7. Xbox Account help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account help: I stopped playing Xbox about a year ago and now I have been trying to play again. When I tried to login, it told me I was a suspicious login attempt and that I needed to verify my email. However,...
  8. I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account: I tried to remove my fortnite account of my xbox account it sent a verification code to an unknown account that i don't even know i need help removing this acount...
  9. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support": Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because I had just lost so many games and the...
  10. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

in XboX Insiders
    The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...: I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I...