Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

Discus and support Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXzOmBiEgHoStXx, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

Hi guys,

I need some help really badly...

I just bought an Xbox One S finally!

But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one,

So I went on and got to the login screen, tried loggin in but I forgot my password....tried to resest it...but I also forgot my password for the 10+ year old mail AND also the backup mail...

I called with Microsoft AND xbox, tried chat support a couple of times, and nearly did the Account recover around 50 times by now.

Does anyone know how to get this back by any other way then with the recover page.....I so desperate im willing to pay the person who helps me with this problems if you know a solution.

Kind Regards,

12+ years xbox user :

:)

xXzOmBiEgHoStXx, Apr 4, 2019
  2. xXzOmBiEgHoStXx Win User

They wont even do that for me... :(
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

So are you unable to recover the e-mail accounts you used previously?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there xXZOmBiEgHoStXx,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with recovering a Microsoft Account. Unfortunately, Xbox support does not have the appropriate tools to help with account recovery.

Take a moment to review the following troubleshooting article:
    Recover your Microsoft account

• "A customer support advocate will not be able to help you beyond what you can do for yourself in the form. To protect your account and its content, advocates are not allowed to change account details or send password reset links."

The available troubleshooting steps for this issue has been provided by XBF Lance and Leo.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello xXzOmBiEgHoStXx,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Did the article that XBF Lance J provide help recover the account? If you are still experiencing the issue, we suggest

updating the Microsoft account's security information
    . This will replace and replace the phone numbers or email addresses you use to verify your Microsoft account. The update takes 30 days, and during that time you can sign in on your consoles, but there
    will be certain things you can’t do with your account. The article explains what these things are. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Harmless DOODER Win User

I haad similar issue. The only way i figured how to solve it was by recovering\changing the password to the email accnt. They can usually do it through alt email, a phonecall\txt, or answering a premade security question. I ended up switching the password
    and writing it down in a safe place to avoid futture mishaps, which i recommend since there are so many different accounts and passwords to remember these days.
Thema:

1. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP - Similar Threads - Account info lost

2. Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one: Hello everyone. So, I've been playing Xbox since I was a little kid, and because I was small when I started, my dad made me use his account. I have been buying games, unlocking achievments,...
  3. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  4. Lost account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account info: Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details...
  5. A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...: A person got my account info. And corupted my files and i cant get on my games how do i ge tmy files back and be abke to get on my games again 01226d94-d999-4c81-a4b1-8cb3e6668834
  6. Xbox account info lost when power removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account info lost when power removed: All four accounts on my xbox were deleted when the power supply to the console was disconnected. I had to re-enter all of the account info again. Is there any way to have this information saved...
  7. Lost my account info. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my account info. Help: I have a old account that i got locked out of. I have no idea what the email/password would be or anything like that. I know the phone number and the security question on the account and obv first...
  8. Lost all xbox live account info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all xbox live account info: Hi, I removed my account from the family and xbox I was on, when I try to log in it claims that I don't have any gamerscore, game progress, achievements or gold subscription. My old gamertag was...
  9. Lost all my account and gammer info......PLZ HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all my account and gammer info......PLZ HELP.: Plz someone tell me i can get my gammer info back. Not only did i lose my info but been being kick from games cant play some missions in call of duty black-ops and in black-ops 2 it just keeps...
  10. Lost account info for my main account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account info for my main account: So I recently did a factory reset on my Xbox One console and it signed out of my account. When I went to sign in with an email I associate with everything important, it logged me into my old...