account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

Discus and support account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidforbieen, Aug 17, 2021.

1. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone else was using it. how do i unlink it and keep them from using it again?

:)

davidforbieen, Aug 17, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    If you change your account password on any other device your account is being used on will be logged out and ask for the new password. I also recommend activating the 2-step authenticator for your account
  3. leomonde Win User

Minecraft PS4 unlinking

Nothing here https://account.live.com/consent/Manage.

Same issue, I ned to change my daughter account on minecraft.

I click on unlink, it warns me about loosing all purchases, I accept it, he answers unliked successfully.

But when I tried to login on my account it says already used.

It is like the "unlink" it is not working, it says unliked but it isn't.

How to solve it?
  4. SmooothSniperrr Win User

Xbox Live not linking with Origin

Maybe the issue might be with Xbox. Call costumer support and ask them how to completely unlink the old account and then link a new one. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/ if not, someone else will know what to do. Good luck!
  5. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag

Hello Storm Tyzzer!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear that someone changed your gamertag without your consent.

Below I'll provide you with the link to steps on how to change your Gamertag. You'll have to pay a fee since it's not the

the first time changing it.

How to change your Xbox Gamertag

I hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it? - Similar Threads - account being used

2. Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force: Hi, everyone I'm a 17 year old developer/hacker. I have worked on hacking for 3 years and I can bypass almost anything. I was playing around with Xbox's login API and I made a script that would...
  3. My email is being used on another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My email is being used on another account: My email is being used on someone else's xbox or other account. Can you please remove it from their account. b7886e65-5e92-41c4-87e7-919129fb2926
  4. Banned without being able to use my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without being able to use my account?: Hi. My account for xbox live was recently banned out of the blue for no reason that i can think of. I was playing with a few friends and then i got the error code saying i was permanently banned...
  5. How do I report a service being used to get accounts banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report a service being used to get accounts banned?: Apparently there has been a ban wave toward users who have used xbox follower service, which I am pleased about, but now the owners if the service are now using their services to get accounts...
  6. My account is being used by somebody else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is being used by somebody else?: So recently I have been told by one of my good friends, who also has me added on Xbox, that my account is online playing PUBG on windows. Ive checked on my Microsoft Account Settings that I only...
  7. Account not being used with gamertag that I want

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account not being used with gamertag that I want: I was wondering if i could change my gamertag to something that is already taken but not being used. So lets say i want the gamertag “Pool” but someone already has that gamertag but the account...
  8. My account is being used by someone else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is being used by someone else.: I created a new Xbox One account, about six months ago, so I could use on my new console. But then I found out someone else has been using it with me in a Xbox 360, even though I changed my...
  9. Using a Gamertag being used on 2nd account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a Gamertag being used on 2nd account: I have 2 Xbox accounts. 1 I used in the U.S. when I lived there and now the one I use in the UK. What I want to do is use the name I use on my US account on my UK gamertag. My US is Wir3tap and...
  10. My account being used without me knowing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account being used without me knowing: I am using my Xbox and I've been kept getting signed out like someone else is using it and I've given it to two friends and they are with me d16b1c36-f614-4661-bb49-77db40b358b4