Account is locked from purchasing anything.

Discus and support Account is locked from purchasing anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a while but now I decided it was time to try and fix it. I have a code 80190826, I'm just trying to figure out where I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raylon Wolf, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Raylon Wolf
    Raylon Wolf Guest

I have had this problem for a while but now I decided it was time to try and fix it. I have a code 80190826, I'm just trying to figure out where I got to go and what I got to do here. Double checked my billing address and all that jazz but still having issues.
    Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Had this account since the dawn of time Haha, not really wanting to drop it and start another.

:)

Raylon Wolf, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Minecraft Explorer Pack

Not all DLC is shareable. You may find that the Minecraft DLC is locked to the purchasing account

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. palmasboi90
    palmasboi90 Guest
    Account locked

I've been trying to redeem a code but my Xbox says my account has been locked from purchasing I was wondering how it can be unlocked

palmasboi90, Feb 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If everything looks good to you address-wise then give phone support a call as only they are able to deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.

onyxishere, Feb 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If everything looks good to you address-wise then give phone support a call as only they are able to deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.
  6. goodbubbabear Win User

"The Sacrifice" DLC is not available for download even though my account has been hit with the charge.

It says that my account is locked from purchasing anything. Even though Xbox says that I've purchased it and so does my bank account
  7. Lunchbox1900 Win User

Account locked from purchases

Was able to reach support via phone. Thanks for future help if it's rendered. :)
  8. onyxishere Win User

Account locked from purchases

Glad to hear it. Support should be able to fix things up for you.
  9. Foxx McLeod Win User

Locked out

I am having the same issue with dust. I dont know why my account has been locked from buying anything. I havent done anything since i purchased the year long membership.
Thema:

1. Account is locked from purchasing anything. - Similar Threads - Account locked purchasing

2. Locked XBOX Live Account - violation of Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked XBOX Live Account - violation of Microsoft Services Agreement: Hi all, my sons account has been locked for almost 2 weeks now. When attempting to login, I end up at a screen stating to unlock navigate to aka.ms/compliancelock which I have done twice now and...
  3. Account Country is locked at United States but I am in India

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Country is locked at United States but I am in India: The MS account considers me to be in the United States, but i am in India. While paying for XBox Game Pass I am unable to complete it, because, its locked at United States and I cannot change...
  4. Locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of account: My son is locked out of Xbox account. We have went through the process of filling out the forms to recover but Microsoft is saying they cant verify due to insufficient information. We have...
  5. Xbox Account Locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Locked: My Xbox account has been locked for a month now. And I haven't got any info back on it. I have filled out the form aka many times already. I called and I haven't got any progress. Can someone from...
  6. MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...: Every time I sign in to my MS account on my XBox 360, it keeps telling me there's a problem with my account (Error code: 8015d000), then when I try to login using a PC, I get a box saying my...
  7. Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Purchased packages get locked after logging on to Microsoft account: My son has Minecraft on his iPad. There I have bought several packages without him having a microsoft account. After creating a child account and logging on, I select to save the content online....
  8. Your Xbox Live billing account has been locked from making purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Xbox Live billing account has been locked from making purchases: I know there's a thread on it already but its locked now. Is anyone still getting this? May 30th I bought the Resurgence DLC for Modern Warfare 2 without issue. After that was done I tried...
  9. account locked due to purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account locked due to purchase: hello I'm unable to connect to xbox live because of my account being locked due to purchases. my error code was 80153021 I've tried updating my billing on my microsoft account but I can't get it...
  10. Locked out of Xbox account. Made a purchase on an expired credit card by accident.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox account. Made a purchase on an expired credit card by accident.: About a week ago, I tried to purchase the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas redux ($3.74) but I had accidentally charged my dad's old credit card. A WEEK later, I get a notice saying my account is...