Account is locked from purchasing anything.

Discus and support Account is locked from purchasing anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a while but now I decided it was time to try and fix it. I have a code 80190826, I'm just trying to figure out where I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raylon Wolf, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Raylon Wolf
    Raylon Wolf Guest

I have had this problem for a while but now I decided it was time to try and fix it. I have a code 80190826, I'm just trying to figure out where I got to go and what I got to do here. Double checked my billing address and all that jazz but still having issues.
    Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Had this account since the dawn of time Haha, not really wanting to drop it and start another.

:)

Raylon Wolf, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Minecraft Explorer Pack

Not all DLC is shareable. You may find that the Minecraft DLC is locked to the purchasing account

The Viral Cyrix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. palmasboi90
    palmasboi90 Guest
    Account locked

I've been trying to redeem a code but my Xbox says my account has been locked from purchasing I was wondering how it can be unlocked

palmasboi90, Feb 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If everything looks good to you address-wise then give phone support a call as only they are able to deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.

onyxishere, Feb 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If everything looks good to you address-wise then give phone support a call as only they are able to deal with billing issues.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.
  6. Lunchbox1900 Win User

Account locked from purchases

Was able to reach support via phone. Thanks for future help if it's rendered. :)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Account locked from purchases

Glad to hear it. Support should be able to fix things up for you.
  8. Foxx McLeod Win User

Locked out

I am having the same issue with dust. I dont know why my account has been locked from buying anything. I havent done anything since i purchased the year long membership.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Cannot Purchase Games from Game Store

Locking the account because of presumed fraudulent activity does not mean your banned. Just that you cannot purchase or add items at the moment. It could mean anything from a payment not going through properly to purchasing more than you usually do in
    a short period of time and they locked it for your protection.

Just give phone support a call to have it checked out.
Thema:

1. Account is locked from purchasing anything. - Similar Threads - Account locked purchasing

2. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my account for a month now!: Split from this thread. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! was level 99 on apex season pass... I have tried EVERYTHING reported them to BBB to get an email response from...
  3. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  4. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: I have not been playing on my xbox for quite a while now (just used it for netflix) and now it wants my password again when logging into my account although I have automatic log in enabled. So I...
  5. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: So anyone have any good ways of getting back into your account? My xbox was stolen and I made my account like 6-7 years ago so I dont know any of my info. I still know my password and user name...
  6. Locked out of account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of account: So I tried to log back in the my account today right, so I filled in all the right information and it still has me locked out and it told me to go to xbox dot com slash proof and now I'm here...
  7. Xbox account child lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account child lock: I am 18 and I put my card on file I need to change my account from child to adult 2410d789-0344-4e99-9971-27fce1306d1b
  8. Your Xbox Live billing account has been locked from making purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Xbox Live billing account has been locked from making purchases: I know there's a thread on it already but its locked now. Is anyone still getting this? May 30th I bought the Resurgence DLC for Modern Warfare 2 without issue. After that was done I tried...
  9. account locked due to purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account locked due to purchase: hello I'm unable to connect to xbox live because of my account being locked due to purchases. my error code was 80153021 I've tried updating my billing on my microsoft account but I can't get it...
  10. Locked out of Xbox account. Made a purchase on an expired credit card by accident.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox account. Made a purchase on an expired credit card by accident.: About a week ago, I tried to purchase the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas redux ($3.74) but I had accidentally charged my dad's old credit card. A WEEK later, I get a notice saying my account is...