Account is suspended

Discus and support Account is suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been suspended and I would like to clarify why. 1232389c-b7ba-47cc-8edc-81a0b62c2fda Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by simonprigozhin, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Account is suspended

My account has been suspended and I would like to clarify why.

:)

simonprigozhin, Apr 29, 2022
  2. Randy Steveson Win User

Suspended until this 24th of december....it is the 24th and still cant log on.

Your account will be un-suspended at the exact time that it was suspended.
  3. Sword Style Win User

suspended account. need info

When your account is suspended it will notify you when you log on when the account is suspended until.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspended Account (Must Read)

Gold is not suspended when your account is suspended, so you do lose that time when you are suspended.
  5. Shotogon Win User

Transferring full game downloads to another account

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Hep me please

If your brother did this there was no unauthorised access on your account. This account will be suspended as you allowed him access to the account therefore your responsibility. You will be suspended
Thema:

Account is suspended

1. Account is suspended - Similar Threads - Account suspended

2. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: So i got a suspension because a player was being a, [mod removed]. I ask in them in chat, who got back to me. Took the mickey out of me, and then toyed with me and said enjoy your suspension. Now...
  3. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.: Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how...
  4. Account wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account wrongfully suspended: So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made...
  5. Account suspended (permantly for security)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended (permantly for security): Hello, I really need your help, my account has been suspended. I remember I contacted XBOX support because I was hacked by my classmate and the agent told me that she would transfer my data to...
  6. Suspended for account phishing/ solicitation

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for account phishing/ solicitation: I received a 14 day suspension Friday afternoon for account phishing. I had no clue what this even was and everything I have looked up doesn't add up. I have never done anything like that and I...
  7. Account Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended: Hello , i Really need your help my account has been suspended. I remember that i contacted the XBOX support because i've been hacked by my classmate and the agent said me that she will transfer my...
  8. Account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended?: I have a pop-up bubble on my gamepass app that says my account has been suspended for some odd reason. I click on it and takes me here to the xbox website, which it says the same thing, but then...
  9. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: I was playing Call of Duty and like usual having fun. Near the end of a Match I called out a Player for Spawn Camping sitting in corners being Scared to Take a Challenge and this player got...
  10. If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...: Its something that has been on my own mind and I just wanna let it out to know what would happen if something like this were to happen to me in the most horrible way imaginable. You see I still...