Account Issue

Discus and support Account Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This started when I tried joining a friends minecraft world on P.E. Everything was locked in terms of access to multiplayer, something along the line... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lute_, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Lute_
    Lute_ Guest

Account Issue

This started when I tried joining a friends minecraft world on P.E. Everything was locked in terms of access to multiplayer, something along the line of "you cant play multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. You can go and change your
    security/privacy setting..."

1. Multiplayer has always worked for me, I have not had account issues before.

2. I have not touched a single setting or have microsoft account setting in at least 1 year. This is 100% my own individual account. Its not shared nor does it have a link to anyone else.

3. I try to access my settings and I login using my hotmail and password. Then I go to security settings to change whatever is stopping from playing multiplayer all of a sudden and I am met with a security code barrier. All Is well at this point as I recognise
    the last two digits of the phone number shown. I give the last 4 digits as asked and await the text message.

4. No text message is received even after several attempts. I try the "use a different verification option". I use the exact same phone number as I 100% know it the one attached to my account, it has the same country code and same general numbers (have alway
    used this number). I request a security code after putting in the last 4 digits (THE EXACT SAME ONES AS FOR THE OTHER TIME) I immediately receive a code. Of course putting this one in blocks me from changing settings for 30 days.

This is seriously frustrating especially since its an issue arising out of nowhere, no setting have been touched for the longest time in the first place.

Moved from: Outlook.com/ Security, privacy, and accounts / Other

:)

Lute_, Aug 29, 2019
  2. ZyNLeX Win User

Account Issue

3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account Issues?

Hey there, Boric

Changing account information

If your unable to change your account information through your Xbox One console, then please head over to
    https://account.live.com and sign into your Microsoft account. You will be able to change your bank and billing information through that link, and it will save on your Microsoft Account. This should update
    onto your Xbox One account, as the Xbox Account gets this information from your Microsoft Account.

You can also change your account information through the Xbox website here:
    https://account.xbox.com

Please note, because your accessing sensitive information, you may get greeted by a security challenge when logging onto the websites. This is normal, and it is Microsoft's way of making sure it is you (The account holder/owner) that is wanting to access
    this information.

Also, if you are wanting to change your bank and billing information, but have an active membership on your other payment method, you will be able to add a different payment option but you won't be able to delete the old payment option unless the subscription
    expires on it. This also goes for any other subscription that is using that payment option, so if your wanting to delete any payment options and find you can't. Please check to see if you have any active subscriptions.

If you find you do, you will need to make sure you turn off auto renewal. For all subscriptions for your Microsoft account, you will find these through the first link I provided to you at the top.

Not able to log into my account

Please delete your account from the Xbox One console, then do a hard reset. Once the Xbox has shut down, please power the console back on and re download your Xbox profile back onto your Xbox One. This should then, hopefully, allow you to sign back into your
    Xbox account.

I hope this helps you get back onto your Xbox Account, and change your information.

Regards,
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue With Account

Hello jarheadbodog,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  5. UnarmingNat Win User

Account Issues

But what if they taken a dollar out of my prepaid card for valid card (I think), does that mean it good?
  6. Lapsa - The Sabot-Fo Win User

Account issues.

Thanks every-one for your help, I managed to get it working.
Thema:

Account Issue

1. Account Issue - Similar Threads - Account Issue

2. Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues: Buongiorno. Vorrei accedere al mio vecchio account Microsoft (la vecchia mail non esiste più). Mio figlio accede alla sua Xbox One con la vecchia mail, ma non si riesce ad accedere all'account dal...
  3. Game issue associated with account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game issue associated with account problem: Dear Community, I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even though I have one I can not log in because I must...
  4. My Old Xbox Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Old Xbox Account Issues: I need my old xbox 360 account under the name DUCKYxASSASS1N to be removed, I was banned, so I don't have access, or an xbox one, but it's causing issues with other websites unlinking the account...
  5. Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Issues: Not a very tech savvy person, I think my xbox account has been hacked. I have reset the password, but when I look into my profile, I see another profile name also created in addition to mine and...
  6. adding new account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new account issue: so i was trying to add my account after deleting it from my device and it said this account already exists on this device any help i tried almost EVERYTHING i aint buyin no new xbox...
  7. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  8. Xbox account funds issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account funds issue: A few days ago i added a xbox gift card to my account i went to purchase some neverwinter zen but despite having added $40nzd the store said that i only had $8.96nzd so i had to called xbox...
  9. Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema di Accesso all'account[Translation-Account Access issue]: Buonasera, ho cambiato password al mio account xbox. Quando vado sulla mia xbox one provo ad accedere al mio account, fa un caricamento infinito e non succede niente. Aiuti? Sono molto spaventato....
  10. account issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    account issues: I need help getting my account back 302918ae-a3bc-488f-86c8-ec1be182be1e