Account issue

Discus and support Account issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son can't access his account on xbox to play a specific game. It says to fix it at account.live.com but my account doesn't show that there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CourtneyKuhn, Jan 26, 2020.

1. CourtneyKuhn
    CourtneyKuhn Guest

Account issue

My son can't access his account on xbox to play a specific game. It says to fix it at account.live.com but my account doesn't show that there is a problem. I'm sure it's an easy fix but I'm new to this and can't figure it out. Thanks for the help everyone!

:)

CourtneyKuhn, Jan 26, 2020
  2. ZyNLeX Win User

Account Issue

3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account Issues?

Hey there, Boric

Changing account information

If your unable to change your account information through your Xbox One console, then please head over to
    https://account.live.com and sign into your Microsoft account. You will be able to change your bank and billing information through that link, and it will save on your Microsoft Account. This should update
    onto your Xbox One account, as the Xbox Account gets this information from your Microsoft Account.

You can also change your account information through the Xbox website here:
    https://account.xbox.com

Please note, because your accessing sensitive information, you may get greeted by a security challenge when logging onto the websites. This is normal, and it is Microsoft's way of making sure it is you (The account holder/owner) that is wanting to access
    this information.

Also, if you are wanting to change your bank and billing information, but have an active membership on your other payment method, you will be able to add a different payment option but you won't be able to delete the old payment option unless the subscription
    expires on it. This also goes for any other subscription that is using that payment option, so if your wanting to delete any payment options and find you can't. Please check to see if you have any active subscriptions.

If you find you do, you will need to make sure you turn off auto renewal. For all subscriptions for your Microsoft account, you will find these through the first link I provided to you at the top.

Not able to log into my account

Please delete your account from the Xbox One console, then do a hard reset. Once the Xbox has shut down, please power the console back on and re download your Xbox profile back onto your Xbox One. This should then, hopefully, allow you to sign back into your
    Xbox account.

I hope this helps you get back onto your Xbox Account, and change your information.

Regards,
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue With Account

Hello jarheadbodog,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  5. UnarmingNat Win User

Account Issues

But what if they taken a dollar out of my prepaid card for valid card (I think), does that mean it good?
  6. Lapsa - The Sabot-Fo Win User

Account issues.

Thanks every-one for your help, I managed to get it working.
Thema:

Account issue

1. Account issue - Similar Threads - Account issue

2. Issue adding an Alias to Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue adding an Alias to Xbox account: Hi, I recently changed my main email account from Orange to an Outlook.com account. I’d now like to associate this as an Alias to my XBox Account / Gamertag (which I’ve had for about 10yrs) and...
  3. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  4. account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    account issues: Hey So I want to change my email nut I need a verification code which is sent to my old phone number. when I changed it to my current phone number I remembered the email so I wanted to go back...
  5. Account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue: It says i need to wait a week to change my primary alias is there a way i dont have to wait? Because it is someone elses alias linked to my account fbe8beaa-3141-447d-8949-8bad531d5d21
  6. XBox One S - Parent/Child Account Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One S - Parent/Child Account Issue: hi - I recently brought an X-Box One S for my 10 year old son and opened a child account for him. Unfortunately he has continued to play many games using my account (fortnite, etc.,) and has...
  7. Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Issues: So ive been having issues signing into an XBox account, i don't remember the email or phone number i used (i dont even remember if i used an email or phone number) but i remember my gamertag and...
  8. New microsoft account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    New microsoft account issue: Hi! need a new Microsoft account but i cannot have a name above 12 characters but its my Youtube name is there anyway it can be longer? i want my new name to be LightningFuror at least because i...
  9. Microsoft Account Issue with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Issue with Xbox: Greetings, I have a Microsoft account that I use on my Xbox. However, I cannot manage my Xbox account because it always takes me to this page when I try to go to account.xbox.com to manage my...
  10. Account issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues: So I recently picked up a xbox one x and tried to log into my old xbox live account from back when I had a 360 but for some reason it signs me into my old secondary account. I think at some point...