Account issue

Discus and support Account issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I get access to all of the accounts under my back up email. I literally removed them because I thought I couldn't log back in but then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brockman1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. brockman1
    brockman1 Guest

Account issue

How can I get access to all of the accounts under my back up email. I literally removed them because I thought I couldn't log back in but then I remembered 1 and a half years later, they were recoverable. So now I feel like an idiot.

:)

brockman1, Feb 23, 2021
  2. ZyNLeX Win User

Account Issue

3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account Issues?

Hey there, Boric

Changing account information

If your unable to change your account information through your Xbox One console, then please head over to
    https://account.live.com and sign into your Microsoft account. You will be able to change your bank and billing information through that link, and it will save on your Microsoft Account. This should update
    onto your Xbox One account, as the Xbox Account gets this information from your Microsoft Account.

You can also change your account information through the Xbox website here:
    https://account.xbox.com

Please note, because your accessing sensitive information, you may get greeted by a security challenge when logging onto the websites. This is normal, and it is Microsoft's way of making sure it is you (The account holder/owner) that is wanting to access
    this information.

Also, if you are wanting to change your bank and billing information, but have an active membership on your other payment method, you will be able to add a different payment option but you won't be able to delete the old payment option unless the subscription
    expires on it. This also goes for any other subscription that is using that payment option, so if your wanting to delete any payment options and find you can't. Please check to see if you have any active subscriptions.

If you find you do, you will need to make sure you turn off auto renewal. For all subscriptions for your Microsoft account, you will find these through the first link I provided to you at the top.

Not able to log into my account

Please delete your account from the Xbox One console, then do a hard reset. Once the Xbox has shut down, please power the console back on and re download your Xbox profile back onto your Xbox One. This should then, hopefully, allow you to sign back into your
    Xbox account.

I hope this helps you get back onto your Xbox Account, and change your information.

Regards,
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue With Account

Hello jarheadbodog,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  5. UnarmingNat Win User

Account Issues

But what if they taken a dollar out of my prepaid card for valid card (I think), does that mean it good?
  6. Lapsa - The Sabot-Fo Win User

Account issues.

Thanks every-one for your help, I managed to get it working.
Thema:

Account issue

1. Account issue - Similar Threads - Account issue

2. Xbox account issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox account issues: Hi! I need help. When I try to sign in to my Xbox account on my computer (I don't have an Xbox and I play Minecraft Dungeons on my laptop), it recently started saying "Pick a Display Name" and...
  3. Login issues with Nintendo Switch to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login issues with Nintendo Switch to Microsoft account: I know that this has been noted by many many many others, but I can’t find a resolution! Every time my son tries to log in on his microsoft account on his switch we have to go to the https page...
  4. Fortnite is having an issue connecting to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite is having an issue connecting to my Xbox Live account: I am having trouble logging in to Fortnite. I play Fortnite frequently and I have never encountered this issue before. The game is able to open, but once I select the "Press to Start" option and I...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS4 Login Issue, "The account your trying to login to is already connected to...: Hello, for the past few months I have been getting the error message, Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network"....
  6. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  7. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue: Hi Guys, Just a few quick questions around a not so recent purchase we made of Windows 10 Minecraft edition. Is it possible to gain a refund outside of the 14 day period? Reason: I started game...
  8. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." Issue: My son continues to have an issue playing multi-player with his friends on the XBox One with his friends on Minecraft. I have changed all the setting to allow him to access games and all the other...
  9. Issue with account linking to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with account linking to Xbox: Whenever i sign in on Xbox home page into my account, once it logs in it goes to support, my profile picture isn't appearing but there's just the blank white background, if I go back to the Xbox...
  10. Account Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Issues: A few days ago, my Xbox account got locked out of it. It says it needs a verification code, but the verification code never sent. And now it's saying please try again in 24 hours. It's been way...