Account linking

Discus and support Account linking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've unlinked my ea account from my xbox account, however xbox still thinks there is one linked. I've tried everything (reset xbox app, reset pc, etc)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sammwiches, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Sammwiches
    Sammwiches Guest

Account linking

I've unlinked my ea account from my xbox account, however xbox still thinks there is one linked. I've tried everything (reset xbox app, reset pc, etc) nothing is working. Just want to connect other ea account so I can play skate 3.

:)

Sammwiches, Aug 9, 2022
  2. JhordysRubio Win User

Linked account

I need help, My Xbox live account has an epic games account that is not mine linked
  3. Jay O. Win User

Linking accounts

I think, there should be service that shifts things from one account to another one. maybe not for merge, one is obsolete.
  4. Trillest Yoshii Win User

Account link

Try this link (you May have to copy and paste)

https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/xbox-live/microsoft-account-not-valid

And if you've already done this, try the Epic Games support team.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service?sessionInvalidated=true

-TY💛
  5. voteDC Win User

Linking Accounts

You don't need to worry as you can't link two accounts.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Linked Accounts

t's easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console; because you don't have to sign in to the account. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System, then Settings.
    3. Select Account, then Remove accounts.
    4. Select the account that you want to remove, then select Remove to confirm.
    5. When you're finished, select Close.

Learn more
Thema:

Account linking

1. Account linking - Similar Threads - Account linking

2. How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email: So basically I forgot my email I don't know but I can't remember my email I have the password and I even know the security email I added for it but I can't remember the account email. Is there any...
  3. I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN: I don't know which of my Microsoft accounts is linked to PSN, I've tried all the accounts I have, but still the same error appears saying "oops! it looks like your account is already connected,...
  4. I have one account, I would like to have multiple profiles linked to that account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have one account, I would like to have multiple profiles linked to that account: I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere. I have multiple Xboxes hooked up to the same network. I have one Xbox Live account. What I am trying to do is have different profiles for that one...
  5. Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts: Hi there! So I have an error coming up when I link my discord that asks me to relink it, I know recently it's been introduced that Discord comms can be heard through xbox party chat. Has anyone...
  6. Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox and discord accounts won’t link: I can’t use the transfer to Xbox chat feature on the discord app despite linking it. It just tells me to relink the account but I’ve tried that several times and it just says the same thing...
  7. Discord account Re-link problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord account Re-link problem.: I'm trying to make the discord voice chat to work on my Xbox (yes I have the try discord in the group & chat section) . tried to link both using the Xbox and also by using my phone but it keeps...
  8. PSN Account Already Linked to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    PSN Account Already Linked to Microsoft: When I try to log into my Microsoft Account on my PS4 to play Minecraft with friends, it says that my PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft Account and it tells me to log in with that...
  9. I’m in the program, my discord is linked to my Xbox account, now what?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in the program, my discord is linked to my Xbox account, now what?: How do I gain access to discord on Xbox? submitted by /u/Lee_Kopecky [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 profile no longer linked to microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 profile no longer linked to microsoft account: In the time since I stopped using my xbox 360 I think a number of things changed. I created an xbox profile when I signed up for game pass and I think it replaced the account I had saved on my...