Account locked everytime I log in

Discus and support Account locked everytime I log in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I log in to this xbox/microsoft account it tells me its been locked and has to be unlocked via an SMS. Its a huge pain and apparently will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Niy2.0, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Niy2.0
    Niy2.0 Guest

Everytime I log in to this xbox/microsoft account it tells me its been locked and has to be unlocked via an SMS. Its a huge pain and apparently will stop accepting my phone number at some point accordsing to other posts with similar issues.
    Its a secondary account on my home xbox, only ever been used on this console and pc so its not like theres any 'suspicous activity' or log in attemps.
    Any solutions/advice? Thanks

:)

Niy2.0, Apr 30, 2022
  2. NerdHolly Win User

3. WPAK Win User

Xbox account log in fails everytime

Hi there,

if this is only happening on your xbox live account I would suggest to try removing and redownloading your profile. Be sure to do a power cycle in between those steps

See this link on how to remove a profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

Let us know the results
  4. WPAK Win User

If its the same issue, can you try switching to the Energy safe mode. That should work around the issue for now.

When the April update is released you could try the Instant-On option again to see if the issue has been resolved
  5. bilbo t baginzz Win User

6. slaggot Win User

Doesn't work on pc

Having the same prob played for over an hour it said a different profile logged in and that was it CTD. Now everytime i open it it logs into my xbox account and CTD. Contacting support is a joke
Thema:

1. Account locked everytime I log in - Similar Threads - Account locked everytime

2. Minecraft account locked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account locked.: Recently I redownloaded Minecraft PE after years of not playing it because of this. The second I pressed sign in it said account locked. I can't use my parent's phone and I don't have a phone...
  3. xbox app billing info page locks me to US when im not in the US and the Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app billing info page locks me to US when im not in the US and the Microsoft account...: So I wanted to try out game pass for PC I click join for $1 and it shows me window with request to with my email with UNITED STATES next to is and "add profile address" button so I click next and...
  4. Locked/Compromised Alternative Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked/Compromised Alternative Microsoft Account: Hi, I have been trying to recover a hacked account, I rarely used it and only had it on an Xbox that I sold around 3-4 years ago. About a year ago, I started receiving emails saying there was...
  5. I have been locked out my account for 30 days.. all because of verification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out my account for 30 days.. all because of verification.: My computer had a data breach not long ago due to installing a stupid virus. In the process someone attempted to log in to my main Microsoft account without permission. Bare in mind , I have had...
  6. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  7. Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account: Hi there I have been on chat and call with Microsoft 5-6 times now and no one can solve this problem so hoping someone here can. For some reasons my adult account has been separated from my...
  8. Why does my account keep getting locked out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account keep getting locked out?: Every week I log onto xbox and I'm greeted with the same thing "Your account has been locked due to violation of the terms and services" but I don't understand what I have done as I've played for...
  9. Locked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Xbox account: So I try unlocking my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and I finnished everything for the form but Xbox live device I’d and I looked with other people and...
  10. Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked out of multiplayer due to being made a child account in a random...: My microsoft account is assigned to a family with a random gmail account, I need to be able to change my privacy settings to access online multiplayer but I am apparently a child account. I have...