Account locked in Expertzone

Discus and support Account locked in Expertzone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Have not signed into expertzone for a while. Tried the other day logged in account but have message account is locked try again later. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deodane, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Deodane
    Deodane Guest

Hi,

Have not signed into expertzone for a while. Tried the other day logged in account but have message account is locked try again later. I have tried again and the account is still locked. How do I get this account unlocked as I can log in and then get
    the error message if I try to contact us or help I get error account is locked. Your help in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated as I wish to get back to training. Hope this is the right area to post to as not certain which area.

Thank

:)

Deodane, Jun 17, 2019
  2. G4m3r Z0mb13 Win User

3. Judge Win User

Help with expertzone account.

Hey there Xion, the email you are looking for is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Good luck!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Issue with code from Expertzone

You would have to contact customer support for ExpertZone for assistance. There is a "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the ExpertZone website, or you can email them at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. Katnipthief Win User

Forza5 Expertzone DLC McClaren Bonus car

Dexter, I found the 2011 MP4=12C you might be thinking about, but this is not the Expertzone car we should be getting.

Don't be fooled. The expertzone car is Black and Green. Look at the Expertzone page where you got your code, and look at the image they show of it. Its VERY specific.

I suspect this is a Marketplace download and that is marked as "coming soon" in the game. IF you're seeing the black and green one, great... however, I'm not.
  6. L1nko64 Win User

ExpertZone

Might need more details. I think i'd be speaking on behalf of a few people when i ask what the heck is ExpertZone?
Thema:

1. Account locked in Expertzone - Similar Threads - Account locked Expertzone

2. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.: MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message. Last...
  3. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: Hi, I am a user of the Xbox One and I have run into a problem with my account. The account was set up at a young age of myself and therefore not in my email. I am now unable to log into the...
  4. Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account: I have recently added the outlook.com version of my email to my aliases and made that my primary alias (my old email was a hotmail account) This has not been a problem for anything else Microsoft...
  5. child locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    child locked out of account: my son locked out of xbox account. because entered password to many times. need to recover it d06ff742-d87a-46d2-8ba6-9b09bf076f1f
  6. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked for no reason: my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5
  7. Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account. The account has two email and a cell phone associated with it. However when I request to reset the password it will only send to an old work...
  8. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  9. Locked Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account: Have you guys account ever been locked?, if so how long did it take to be unlocked? b4133b75-dfdc-4f64-93c2-d1b600c049c2
  10. Help, My father is locked out of his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, My father is locked out of his account: Hi so my father basically hadn't logged in a while and the console asked him for his password which he forgot. When we tried to recover the password, we realized that email he used (which btw was...