Account locked on Minecraft, no other options to use another account

Discus and support Account locked on Minecraft, no other options to use another account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently had my Microsoft account get locked for no apparent reason, and I don’t have a working phone number, or anyone’s I can borrow. I made a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by birdincident, Aug 8, 2022.

1. birdincident
    birdincident Guest

I recently had my Microsoft account get locked for no apparent reason, and I don’t have a working phone number, or anyone’s I can borrow. I made a new account due to not being able to use my old one, and now when I go to login to minecraft with said new account, I can’t since my old account got locked. Is there any way to get out of the “account locked” screen and login with my new account? or am I basically unable to login to minecraft ever again?

:)

birdincident, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Samifyed Win User

Minecraft account locked.

Another thing is. I made a new account that works. But when I try to sign into Minecraft it still thinks I'm using the locked account.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Child has bypassed parental controls

Hello, sorry the guest account can't be added to the family account for controlled access. He can still use his own account for Minecraft but he wont have the same saves as the guest account. I've went through this with my son. I ended up locking down the console and only new accounts or guest accounts can be added with a password. So you have the option to get your child back under a supervised gamertag and they'll have to restart Minecraft over or you can continue to let them use the guest one. That's the current options at the moment.
  4. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Game not appearing on Series X

Maybe you got the game with another account, if you used other accounts on your old console, see if those accounts show the option to install in the store.
  6. EdwardKenway195 Win User

Minecraft skins and textures don't appear but the monger is gone

So that means if i buy the skins from another version of minecraft but from the same account then i try to use the skins from the other version of the account they dont appear purchased?
Thema:

1. Account locked on Minecraft, no other options to use another account - Similar Threads - Account locked Minecraft

2. Locked out of newly migrated Minecraft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of newly migrated Minecraft accounts: Hello there! I have migrated all of my Minecraft accounts to separate Microsoft accounts. (Encountering the first problems: Account Creation Infinite puzzle loop) For this purpose I am using the...
  3. Minecraft account locked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account locked.: Recently I redownloaded Minecraft PE after years of not playing it because of this. The second I pressed sign in it said account locked. I can't use my parent's phone and I don't have a phone...
  4. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  5. multiplayer locking after switching a Minecraft account to Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    multiplayer locking after switching a Minecraft account to Microsoft?: I have changed my account to a Microsoft account and now I cannot play multiplayer or realms. I have uninstalled Minecraft and now it is still not working. If you have any suggestions please help...
  6. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft: I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again...
  7. Locked out of my Minecraft account, help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of my Minecraft account, help!: I was logged out of my Minecraft Java account on MacOS. My password will not work and when I attempt to reset my password no reset password email is being sent to the primary email associated with...
  8. Locked out of newly migrated Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of newly migrated Minecraft account: Hello, My (insert familial relation here) recently migrated their Minecraft account to the Microsoft side of things because of a promotion on one of the servers they play on. Immediately after...
  9. I'm locked out of Minecraft after Migrating my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out of Minecraft after Migrating my account.: Hi, I recently migrated my Minecraft Account to Microsoft (because I had to), and now I can't log in via the Minecraft launcher. It says my login info is incorrect. I know for a fact that it's...
  10. Minecraft... Microsoft account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft... Microsoft account locked: Both my son and I play on our Nintendo switchs and I have had my Hotmail account forever...never been locked out...my son has a NEW account so that he can play...every time we turn off the screens...