Account locked

Discus and support Account locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have not been playing on my xbox for quite a while now (just used it for netflix) and now it wants my password again when logging into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Felix Tannhoff, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Account locked

I have not been playing on my xbox for quite a while now (just used it for netflix) and now it wants my password again when logging into my account although I have automatic log in enabled. So I entered my password and it said that maybe some other user
    is using my account. Now I need to verify that im the owner of this account. The thing is I dont have my log in for the stone age e-mail account I used. Its an old GMX account and I tried everything but its impossible to get my log in back apperently.

The online verification of Microsoft didn't work although I answered like every question they asked. There might have been some wrong answers like the names of Skype buddies and stuff like that because I haven't used it for about 12 years or so.

The support is completely useless because you can't speak to an actual person and for most of it you need access to your account.

Does anybody have any idea what I can do?

Answers are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Felix Tannhoff, Jul 8, 2019
  2. flyboypatrick Win User

Locked Account

is the child lock on your account if so unlock it
  3. onyxishere Win User

Account locked

When purchasing on the console it will automatically take from your currency first and then, if required, will dip into the CC or Paypal account to cover any difference.
  4. PTN PNH Win User

Locked account

I do not know.When I put down the Xbox Live Gold trial code,anyway I can not play wot,there is a sighn,that your trial accsess is ending.And another live games,like War Face for example are o.k.And when I get in on the portal
    worldoftanksxbox360edition.com in the right corner of page I have a sign Your account is blocked
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

Locked account

You need to contact wot not xbox live unless you live account is suspended or banned.
  6. VanessaPhoenix Win User

Account locked

Thema:

Account locked

1. Account locked - Similar Threads - Account locked

2. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my account for a month now!: Split from this thread. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! was level 99 on apex season pass... I have tried EVERYTHING reported them to BBB to get an email response from...
  3. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  4. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: So anyone have any good ways of getting back into your account? My xbox was stolen and I made my account like 6-7 years ago so I dont know any of my info. I still know my password and user name...
  5. Locked out of account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of account: So I tried to log back in the my account today right, so I filled in all the right information and it still has me locked out and it told me to go to xbox dot com slash proof and now I'm here...
  6. Xbox account child lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account child lock: I am 18 and I put my card on file I need to change my account from child to adult 2410d789-0344-4e99-9971-27fce1306d1b
  7. Account locked in Expertzone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked in Expertzone: Hi, Have not signed into expertzone for a while. Tried the other day logged in account but have message account is locked try again later. I have tried again and the account is still locked. How...
  8. Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account locked out and child recovery email is deleted: Hi all, i created ana child account for my son and linkws hia xbox to that account. Now he forgot the password of Microsoft account amd the email which he used to enroll is deleted. When i try to...
  9. Xbox account locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account locked: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-microsoftxbox-account/e1ff755d-4d0d-4d6b-b67f-f71312e7a789?page=2 this was the original thread, which was wrongfully locked. he...
  10. locked out of my microsoft/xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    locked out of my microsoft/xbox account.: hi, I'm extremely distressed due to getting absolutely no answers. my Microsoft account has been locked because of "suspicious activity" and so has my Xbox account. I need to get back in because...