Account locked

Discus and support Account locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have not been playing on my xbox for quite a while now (just used it for netflix) and now it wants my password again when logging into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Felix Tannhoff, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Account locked

I have not been playing on my xbox for quite a while now (just used it for netflix) and now it wants my password again when logging into my account although I have automatic log in enabled. So I entered my password and it said that maybe some other user
    is using my account. Now I need to verify that im the owner of this account. The thing is I dont have my log in for the stone age e-mail account I used. Its an old GMX account and I tried everything but its impossible to get my log in back apperently.

The online verification of Microsoft didn't work although I answered like every question they asked. There might have been some wrong answers like the names of Skype buddies and stuff like that because I haven't used it for about 12 years or so.

The support is completely useless because you can't speak to an actual person and for most of it you need access to your account.

Does anybody have any idea what I can do?

Answers are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Felix Tannhoff, Jul 8, 2019
  2. flyboypatrick Win User

Locked Account

is the child lock on your account if so unlock it
  3. onyxishere Win User

Account locked

When purchasing on the console it will automatically take from your currency first and then, if required, will dip into the CC or Paypal account to cover any difference.
  4. PTN PNH Win User

Locked account

I do not know.When I put down the Xbox Live Gold trial code,anyway I can not play wot,there is a sighn,that your trial accsess is ending.And another live games,like War Face for example are o.k.And when I get in on the portal
    worldoftanksxbox360edition.com in the right corner of page I have a sign Your account is blocked
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

Locked account

You need to contact wot not xbox live unless you live account is suspended or banned.
  6. VanessaPhoenix Win User

Account locked

Thema:

Account locked

1. Account locked - Similar Threads - Account locked

2. child locked out of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    child locked out of account: my son locked out of xbox account. because entered password to many times. need to recover it d06ff742-d87a-46d2-8ba6-9b09bf076f1f
  3. My Xbox account has been locked for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked for no reason: my account [PI removed by Mod] has been locked for no reason idk why but it is 8f245851-9e83-4943-8566-ed52351525f5
  4. Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account - reimbursement for xbox live: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account. The account has two email and a cell phone associated with it. However when I request to reset the password it will only send to an old work...
  5. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  6. Locked Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account: Have you guys account ever been locked?, if so how long did it take to be unlocked? b4133b75-dfdc-4f64-93c2-d1b600c049c2
  7. Help, My father is locked out of his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, My father is locked out of his account: Hi so my father basically hadn't logged in a while and the console asked him for his password which he forgot. When we tried to recover the password, we realized that email he used (which btw was...
  8. Recovering a locked xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering a locked xbox account: My friends account is 10 years old and he has trouble remembering his password for his account. His xbox wasnt working right so he hard reset it and it deleted all the accounts off of his xbox. He...
  9. Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locking content we paid for behind publisher accounts is [mod removed] and needs to stop: I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of Wolfenstein Youngblood but can't access the content I paid for unless I make an account with the publisher? [Mod Removed] them and every other publisher that...
  10. Account Lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Lock: Hey guys my account got locked and I dont know what to do. I woke up and tried to sign on it wouldnt work. I have no recollection of doing anything bad or against the rules. People say sign in and...