Account Locked

Discus and support Account Locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I recently bought an xbox (3day) I was trying to log in this morning, entered my PIN and got a message saying "something is wrong with account go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SISTAnoobs, Feb 22, 2021.

1. SISTAnoobs
    SISTAnoobs Guest

Account Locked

Hi I recently bought an xbox (3day) I was trying to log in this morning, entered my PIN and got a message saying "something is wrong with account go to acount.live.com" etc. I did that and it said something about me violating some term...now I'm super new to xbox, but I would like to find out exactly what I have been locked for. is there a way for me to see that?? Because the message didn't really give me any insight.

:)

SISTAnoobs, Feb 22, 2021
  2. flyboypatrick Win User

Locked Account

is the child lock on your account if so unlock it
  3. onyxishere Win User

Account locked

When purchasing on the console it will automatically take from your currency first and then, if required, will dip into the CC or Paypal account to cover any difference.
  4. PTN PNH Win User

Locked account

I do not know.When I put down the Xbox Live Gold trial code,anyway I can not play wot,there is a sighn,that your trial accsess is ending.And another live games,like War Face for example are o.k.And when I get in on the portal
    worldoftanksxbox360edition.com in the right corner of page I have a sign Your account is blocked
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

Locked account

You need to contact wot not xbox live unless you live account is suspended or banned.
  6. VanessaPhoenix Win User

Account locked

Thema:

Account Locked

1. Account Locked - Similar Threads - Account Locked

2. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of my account: I recently tried to login in to my zbox the other day and it said i needed to login to my profile on the website. When i did i got the message We’ve detected some activity that violates our...
  3. Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of game pass account with upcoming payment renewal.: Hello I purchased the xbox game pass offer for 3 months for 1$ in december. Now I believe it will be renewing early next month, but the problem is I have completely forgotten my email address...
  4. Microsoft account locked for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account locked for no reason: I recently just created a Microsoft Xbox Live account to use for Minecraft. For the past few days, it's been working perfectly. But this morning it started doing some strange things. I tried to...
  5. Locked out of Xbox account and email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox account and email account: So heres what happened: Xbox updated / required verification to sign back in / sent security code to an email i no longer have access to / i tried gaining access to the email and got locked out...
  6. Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles: So basically i was informed of suspicious activity on my account, i was asked to change my password which i did and after that my account was locked down. I have filled out 2 questionnaires and...
  7. Why was my account locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my account locked?: When i went to sign in to xbox yesterday. I get greeted with the message there is something wrong fix it at account . Live . Com. When i try to go to microsoft website and sign in it says my...
  8. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: My account has been locked for probaly 3 days now got an email the other say like we cant help u due to you have a athenticater on your account well of course i would to stop hackers from getting...
  9. Ive been locked out of my account

in XboX Insiders
    Ive been locked out of my account: So i had a alt account named WET STPDAD. I forgot the password and birthday to the account and don’t have any backup verification for it is there anyway to recover the account? submitted by...
  10. I am locked out of my other account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am locked out of my other account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: My kids use *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** on the Xbox and that's what my Xbox live subscription is also tied to. I cannot reset my password b/c of 2 factor...