Account Lost

Discus and support Account Lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NascarFan120694, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Account Lost

My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.

:)

NascarFan120694, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Jay 155
    Jay 155 Guest
    Xbox has made me lose my game progress

So recently Xbox store would not load and it kept telling me that I should restart the system. So I did and now all my progress has been completely lost for everything not with a backed up account. So I have lost quite a bit of Fallout 4 progress. Please can someone help?

Thanks - Jay

Jay 155, Jan 23, 2014
  3. lost account

Hello, the other day I accidentally
    deleted my account and I can not remember
    my msn and my password.

Can you help me please to get it back.Thanks

MOTTON DE MARDE, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Account Lost

Without the email and password you cant. You could try calling Xbox support to see if they can help. Be sure you get all of the details he put on the account as they will ask certain details like e.g date of birth, address or even credit card number digits.
    This is to prove he is the account holder. Wish you luck and you get it back.

Auswulf, Jan 23, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

6. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

7. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  9. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Account Lost

1. Account Lost - Similar Threads - Account Lost

2. Lost account!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account!!!!: So about 8 months ago my cat of 13 years and my mother both died within two days of each other, I was playing Fallout 4 like I usually do and have been for the past 4 years and I use mods which...
  3. i lost my forza horizon 4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my forza horizon 4 account: so i hade aproblem where my account wouldnt sink in and then once i was able to play the game i started all over againg all my cars all my money all my progress gone. so i is there some way that i...
  4. Xbox lost account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox lost account: A long time ago something happened to my old xbox account and i couldn't log into it i was wondering is there is anyway i can log back into it the account name is wessayshi and my dads account is...
  5. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  6. Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content: I started having a issue which started with lossing access to all of my extra content on games. Mostly the booster pack for BL3. That same day my Xbox One X started disconnecting my account at...
  7. lost games in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost games in my account: my original xbox360 was stolen/lost by movers. In it was digital downloaded games. I have now a refurbished xbox 360 that I'm trying to redownload by games to. I have two Xboxlive accounts. All...
  8. help plz sone lost account /gamertag etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    help plz sone lost account /gamertag etc: hi my son has deleted x box live and his account gamer tag off his xbox so lost his game score ...was bullied in to it off a so called friend who has no game score ..i have no clue about xbox...
  9. Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]: Ongeveer 3 jaar geleden hebben we het spel Rocket league gekocht op een account, dat we nu niet meer kunnen vinden. dit is dan ook de reden dat ik deze feedback stuur, want ik zou heel graag weer...
  10. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: I have an account that i cant sign into when setting up my new console.my old console broke so when trying to reset my password i cannot answer certain questions such as xbox live id no. I need...