Account Lost

Discus and support Account Lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NascarFan120694, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Account Lost

My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.

:)

NascarFan120694, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Jay 155
    Jay 155 Guest
    Xbox has made me lose my game progress

So recently Xbox store would not load and it kept telling me that I should restart the system. So I did and now all my progress has been completely lost for everything not with a backed up account. So I have lost quite a bit of Fallout 4 progress. Please can someone help?

Thanks - Jay

Jay 155, Jan 23, 2014
  3. lost account

Hello, the other day I accidentally
    deleted my account and I can not remember
    my msn and my password.

Can you help me please to get it back.Thanks

MOTTON DE MARDE, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Account Lost

Without the email and password you cant. You could try calling Xbox support to see if they can help. Be sure you get all of the details he put on the account as they will ask certain details like e.g date of birth, address or even credit card number digits.
    This is to prove he is the account holder. Wish you luck and you get it back.

Auswulf, Jan 23, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

6. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

7. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  9. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Account Lost

1. Account Lost - Similar Threads - Account Lost

2. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  3. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only...
  4. Lost account xbox ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account xbox ban: My account is lost and my console is locked out how do I contact enforcement to find out what I was blocked for? I can't link my console to my new account because it's locked in live. I need to...
  5. How can I recover a lost account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost account?: This is less of a question but more of a call for help. My main Microsoft account has been closed. Basically, my password for this account no longer works. Since I put it in a few to many times my...
  6. Lost my account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my account email: I have been through the process of account recovery but none of it has worked i have been trying to find the email that associated with one of my accounts that i lost a little less than a year ago...
  7. Lost account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account info: Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details...
  8. Lost account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account: Is there a way to access the account data, or possible emails of accounts previously on your Xbox that have been deleted? When clearing useless guest accounts on my Xbox, one of the accounts i...
  9. I've lost access to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps...
  10. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...