Account Management

Discus and support Account Management in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day I purchased an Xbox 1 S console (previously owned PS3) and used my e-mail adress to create my microsoft account. My son requested that he be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark Areington, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Account Management

Good day

I purchased an Xbox 1 S console (previously owned PS3) and used my e-mail adress to create my microsoft account. My son requested that he be the "Main" profile on the new console so we set it up for him using MY mail adress. I then created a new secondary
    mail adress for myself in order to create my own profile. Now i want to know is, is it possible to manage the account so that i can use "MY" initial mail (the one my son is using) on my profile and to create a new mail adress for him. That being said, if this
    is possible and without either one of us losing our saved game data or having to start from scratch, can i share the Xbox live with him so that he can still play online?

:)

Mark Areington, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

account management

Hi Rafael, if you by any chance had a payment option such as a credit card on your account, that would help you out a lot. I suggest
    contacting Xbox Support by phone in this case.

If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.
    Source
  3. HassanB Win User

Account Management

Hi,

For any sort of questions in regards to banned accounts, please post in the "My LIVE Account was Suspended" section of the forums
    here.
  4. SHOOTJAKE Win User

Account management

Can anybody tell me the next step to fix this??
  5. SHOOTJAKE Win User

Account management

But I turned automatic renewal off, I had the Xbox music pass trial and no longer wanted the service so it directed me to the auto renewal shut off, like you did, and it was already off.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Managing Account?

Thema:

Account Management

1. Account Management - Similar Threads - Account Management

2. Account management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account management: Hello, My name is Brendan. Ive been playing xbox for a few years now. I made a so called ‘smurf’ account last year for a game that me and my friends were going to play together. We set up a new...
  3. Error 8C150009 occurs when opening Account Management on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C150009 occurs when opening Account Management on Xbox 360: This error started to appear after I activated 1year Gold Subsription on newly purchased X One S a week ago. Before did not appear. Your membership part shows: Can´t list your memberships. Please...
  4. Konto Verwaltung [Translation - Account Management]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Verwaltung [Translation - Account Management]: Ich habe folgende Frage ich wollte mich im internet auf der xbox seine und auf der Konsole umbenennen doch leider kommt immer wieder diese Meldung: Dieser Name funktioniert nicht. Sie können bis...
  5. managing accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    managing accounts: can i link game achievements from my old xbox account through my facebook to a new xbox account now linked with my facebook. i created a new xbox account but my game achievements are only...
  6. Xbox Live and Account Management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live and Account Management: So I had 2 xbox live accounts. 1 (We will call this Account A) I use (this one) tied to an email that never gets used 1 (We will call this Account B) that was only used for an initial 1 month...
  7. How can I find out who my Developer Account Manager is and if I dont have one, what do I need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I find out who my Developer Account Manager is and if I dont have one, what do I need ...: I am a Microsoft developer who is working on a game prototype in Unreal Engine. I was informed by a member of the support staff at Epic Games that to get the official Xbox UE4 Engine Fork access...
  8. Manage Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage Accounts: I am trying to link my epic games account to my XBOX live gamertag, and microsoft is saying that my gamertag is already connected to an Epic Games account, is there any way that i can manage my...
  9. Need help with account management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with account management: Hello, I need to figure out how I can change the microsoft account associated with my xbox account. My xbox account is currently under my parents' email address, and I need it switched over to...
  10. Error 8C150009 I can't manager my live gold account in my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8C150009 I can't manager my live gold account in my xbox 360.: Hi there! I bought yesterday a account on the live gold, but I can't have access on my xbox 360. Shows error 8C150009. I've already researched but unfortunataly I didn't find anything concret....