Account Management

Discus and support Account Management in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying for days to try and switch my gt over to my new account and it won't allow me to do so. It says something like "this account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrYCxShAdOwZx, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Account Management

I've been trying for days to try and switch my gt over to my new account and it won't allow me to do so. It says something like "this account is already associated with..." While I was trying to figure it out, I accidentally allowed xbox to make me an account
    with my new one. So how can I either remove the new gt or switch them to close one of the accounts?

:)

TrYCxShAdOwZx, Apr 6, 2015
  2. soulsteel100
    soulsteel100 Guest
    account management

How can I upgrade my account into an adult account online without using my 360

soulsteel100, Apr 6, 2015
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Account management

Hello,

What you've done is incorrect, unfortunately. If you wished to stop paying for Xbox LIVE you should not just stop reloading the payment method that you had on file. The proper way to cancel the account would be to turn off automatic renewal. What you've essentially
    done is gotten your account suspended due to the payment option on file not having any funds to cover the cost of the renewal.

You'll need to contact phone support if you wish to cancel the account and return to a silver or "free" membership now as you will not be able to do so directly on the website. In the future if you wish to subscribe to Xbox LIVE as a Gold member and decide
    that you no longer wish to stay subscribed, please make sure that you turn off automatic renewal by following the directions
    here.

Due to the nature of your current situation, you will need to contact phone support for a resolution.

HassanB, Apr 6, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Account Management

Hi there,

in order to move a xbox live account to another MS account the account must be on a console for at least 30 days (without it being downloaded) and it's advised not to have any funds on it.

For the specific steps and restrictions see this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

And since the MS account already has an xbox live account connected you should check out solution 3 on this link for the steps how to switch around the accounts:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80154013

Be aware that switching around can take 30 days due to the fact that the new account must be on a console for at least 30 days before it can be moved.

WPAK, Apr 6, 2015
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

account management

Hi Rafael, if you by any chance had a payment option such as a credit card on your account, that would help you out a lot. I suggest
    contacting Xbox Support by phone in this case.

If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.
    Source
  6. HassanB Win User

Account Management

Hi,

For any sort of questions in regards to banned accounts, please post in the "My LIVE Account was Suspended" section of the forums
    here.
  7. SHOOTJAKE Win User

Account management

Can anybody tell me the next step to fix this??
  8. SHOOTJAKE Win User

Account management

But I turned automatic renewal off, I had the Xbox music pass trial and no longer wanted the service so it directed me to the auto renewal shut off, like you did, and it was already off.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Managing Account?

Thema:

Account Management

1. Account Management - Similar Threads - Account Management

2. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  3. Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family member can't play games without account manager being signed in: Until a week ago, my son was able to play any game on my Xbox without me having to sign in. Now, I (account manager) have to be signed in for him to play. I do have an Xbox live gold account. We...
  4. Improvements to Xbox Account Management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Improvements to Xbox Account Management: I would very much like to know why I can't use 1 email address, for example, an Xbox account and another email address for other Microsoft accounts like with Office or others. I am asking because...
  5. Account management with multiple emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account management with multiple emails: Hello, When I attempt to visit Xbox / MS Insider / etc. their site always automatically assumes I want to log in using my hotmail account. If I sign out and use the correct account (Gmail),...
  6. I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can't manage my xbox insider account on my second hand xbox: I bought this Xbox two years ago, and I guess the previous owner signed up to xbox insider. Since the serial number is linked to the account of the previous owner it doesn't let me install a...
  7. Unable to manage Xbox account through xbox.com

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to manage Xbox account through xbox.com: Trying to play forza horizon 4 but some content is locked behind some privacy thing so i go to manage my xbox account and it just redirects me to a random page talking about how to turn off the...
  8. Way to manage devices accessing my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Way to manage devices accessing my account.: I am in need of a way to manage the devices accessing my account. Does anyone know one? c1569f50-ea10-4982-a3e5-e02c6c1b3eaa
  9. manage account

in XBoX Accessibility
    manage account: Unable to access my subscribtions on line or contacting microsoft online or phone. Want to stop automatic billing on Xbox live. Always getting "Sorry" try Microsoft account………. Tried calling get...
  10. Contacting someone over phone for xbox account management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting someone over phone for xbox account management: I can't figure out how to get out of the bot system to talk to someone regarding my issue with accessing the primary email associated with my xbox account. 3ccfd8c9-77b5-463f-98bb-8afc843d3157