account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

Discus and support account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So, back in June I had redeemed a number of points for contest entries. Looking at the site again, and not only are some of the contests that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by HailedNoobicus, Aug 10, 2018.

1. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

So, back in June I had redeemed a number of points for contest entries. Looking at the site again, and not only are some of the contests that I had entered no longer visible, even under the "Winners" tab, but the other contests have not had their winners
    updated since March.

If the site isn't being kept up to date, how would I know if I won a contest? How do I view the status of the contests that specifically I had entered? There appears to be no way to filter the contests by those you have entered, to make status checking easier.

I called Support multiple times, and they have not been able to assist, and directed me here.

:)

HailedNoobicus, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That only applies to the Ambassador program. The Microsoft Rewards program does not run on seasons.

Smwutches, Aug 10, 2018
  3. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

If you won you would receive an email with instructions on how to receive your prize

whiteandshiny, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 10, 2018
  5. I called Support multiple times, and they have not been able to assist, and directed me here.

HailedNoobicus, Aug 10, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program. And since this is not an Xbox Rewards program issue, support in the forums will not be able to assist. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the link I gave you.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program. And since this is not an Xbox Rewards program issue, support in the forums will not be able to assist. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the link I gave you.
  8. HailedNoobicus Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
    I called Support multiple times, and they have not been able to assist, and directed me here.
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. dxrules Win User

You will be contacted through email if you win, you didn't win you don't get contacted. No real way of knowing unfortunately.
  11. Saeleth Win User

I believe that when you earn a reward it will show up on your rewards page at the end of a season, and if it is anything with a code or that needs to be shipped they will e-mail you directly in regards to it.
Thema:

1. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated? - Similar Threads - account microsoft com

2. Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I got my first Xbox when I was little, so my dad set everything up with his Microsoft account. However, now that I'm almost independent, I'd like for my gaming profile to be transferred to my own...
  3. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  4. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  5. Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console: Hi, I accidentaly linked an incorrect Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4, so I unlinked the the incorrect account in my profile settings. I have now tried to link the correct account - but...
  6. Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?: So I have been at this for multiple months now, and no matter what I do I can’t get a response to my emails. Back in December my account was hijacked from what I can tell, as it was fine one day...
  7. Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Microsoft account privacy settings on Xbox: Recently I have been trying to use Xbox live with Minecraft to play multiplayer with friends. I own an Xbox one with Minecraft on it that I wanted to use to play with my friends, but when I...
  8. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  10. Changing Microsoft account attached to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Microsoft account attached to Xbox account: I want to change the Microsoft account/email associated with my Xbox account, without losing data on the Xbox and allowing the old Microsoft account/email to continue to exist...